Final : ******** [13] Cowboys [7] - 9.12.2010 - Sunday Night Football - WK 1

Alex Barron was mentioned as possible competition for Doug Free at LT before training camp started 
roll.gif

Wade Phillips is a great coordinator but as a head coach, he can't handle all the responsibilities. This is his last year to prove something or he's fired and so far he's failing. The Cowboys are never mentally prepared...they make some of the dumbest mistakes, from the coaches to the players. Scandrick jumping offsides on a 4th and 4 FG, Bennett with the most obvious block in the back (and really pointless block too). Garrett gameplans like he's coaching a college game instead of a pro game.

Good debut from Dez though...he exceeded my expectations for his first game in a year

Alex Barron was mentioned as possible competition for Doug Free at LT before training camp started 
roll.gif

Wade Phillips is a great coordinator but as a head coach, he can't handle all the responsibilities. This is his last year to prove something or he's fired and so far he's failing. The Cowboys are never mentally prepared...they make some of the dumbest mistakes, from the coaches to the players. Scandrick jumping offsides on a 4th and 4 FG, Bennett with the most obvious block in the back (and really pointless block too). Garrett gameplans like he's coaching a college game instead of a pro game.

Good debut from Dez though...he exceeded my expectations for his first game in a year

frown.gif
  Dallas always finds new ways to let me down.  Garrett is a joke.  Our offensive line will be our downfall if things dont get better when Colombo comes back

frown.gif
  Dallas always finds new ways to let me down.  Garrett is a joke.  Our offensive line will be our downfall if things dont get better when Colombo comes back

Back
Top Bottom