Final Grades Unappreciation

Just got one of my grades back... im extremely heated... i was real slack in the class... but still shoulda got a C... ended up wit a 69.45... she def couldarounded it up im so
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

*Update*

Talked to my teacher and she was actually nice enough to bump up my grade... she actually knew of the things i was going through this semester so she gave me abreak... so keep the lecture's to yaselves
laugh.gif
... still hate final grades tho
mad.gif

smh.gif
unappreciated. my ethics teacher gave me a B for no reason
indifferent.gif
that class is killing my GPA. AP biology final exam tomorrow too. win or loss situation forme.

Real talk. How did I get a B+ in a PE class? Damn. That messed up the 4.0.
smh.gif

Ouch. Can you ask her if she can send in a letter saying she meant to make the grade a C? I mean, that close and tonot get rounded up is a +*@!$ move.
Also, that's happened to me. I got a D, when I should have got a C. Teacher said that I missed 2 months straight of classes, when I said that 'I wasthere' and she knew it 'because I turned in everything over that period,' she told me to show her the notecards that say we were in class
mad.gif
I almost strangled that old +*@!$ for making me retake Speech 111.

You guys need to step your academic game up
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
Neurobio final in 2 weeks
nerd.gif

Neuro quiz tomorrow
Ethics exam thursday

I mean my grades don't matter anymore at this point, but I also don't wanna fail anything.

I got 3 As but one F
mad.gif

almost done with this CC crap, thinking of hitting up UF, paging ajchick
nerd.gif

69.45 is a D+. if you had a 69.50 that'd be a different story.

i got a got damn 89.64 in ochem and the broad wouldnt round up.

Originally Posted by 18key

Ouch. Can you ask her if she can send in a letter saying she meant to make the grade a C? I mean, that close and to not get rounded up is a +*@!$ move.
Also, that's happened to me. I got a D, when I should have got a C. Teacher said that I missed 2 months straight of classes, when I said that 'I was there' and she knew it 'because I turned in everything over that period,' she told me to show her the notecards that say we were in class
mad.gif
thats wat im doin... sad thing is im not the only person this happened to... so i kno her inbox is gonna be flooded tomorrow wit angry letters...and im already on academic probation for some other dumb teachers... im so
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
i might have to sit out a semester if i cant come up wit 5G's for summerschool
smh.gif

Don't receive my Final grades till May 15th.

But I'm doing way better this semester though. Got 2 As in Management Seminar and Marketing Policy, and both were 8 week courses.

last time I checked .5 rounds up not .45. I do not know any professors who would round that number, .45 up.

And you EARN your grade.

And you wouldn't be having this problem if you did not slack off.

Academics is to be taken seriously.

Originally Posted by vcshoxj6

last time I checked .5 rounds up not .45. I do not know any professors who would round that number, .45 up.

And you EARN your grade.

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
Some people just want their passing grade and to be the hell out ofcollege
Spoiler [+]
d0516838e6828f173037866e8999cd32097c5a8c.jpg

And you EARN your grade.

indifferent.gif

I just mine last week. I already had an idea of what I'd get, and I know I did alright.

Now it's time to stress out with a job.

And you EARN your grade.

This man speaks the truth

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

Real talk. How did I get a B+ in a PE class? Damn. That messed up the 4.0.
smh.gif

no you didnt. can shoot the J or what? never heard of that in my life

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

And you EARN your grade.

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
Some people just want their passing grade and to be the hell out of college
Spoiler [+]

laugh.gif
dude posted a pic of baby Ant

Originally Posted by Mamaco

And you EARN your grade.

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
Spoiler [+]

laugh.gif

YO!

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by Mamaco

And you EARN your grade.

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
Spoiler [+]

laugh.gif

YO!

DF!

Let's not talk about this semester at all. %+@++%# MES professor can go eat a @*%$.

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Originally Posted by 18key

Ouch. Can you ask her if she can send in a letter saying she meant to make the grade a C? I mean, that close and to not get rounded up is a +*@!$ move.
Also, that's happened to me. I got a D, when I should have got a C. Teacher said that I missed 2 months straight of classes, when I said that 'I was there' and she knew it 'because I turned in everything over that period,' she told me to show her the notecards that say we were in class
mad.gif
thats wat im doin... sad thing is im not the only person this happened to... so i kno her inbox is gonna be flooded tomorrow wit angry letters... and im already on academic probation for some other dumb teachers... im so
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
i might have to sit out a semester if i cant come up wit 5G's for summer school
smh.gif
You openly admitted to slacking in class, so why in the world would the teacher want to HELP you and round your grade up to something youdidn't earn?

And then you say you're on academic probation for other "dumb teachers" but do you ever wonder if it's just you not doing your job as astudent?

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Just got one of my grades back... im extremely heated... i was real slack in the class... but still shoulda got a C... ended up wit a 69.45... she def coulda rounded it up im so
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

You were probably right, you shoulda got a C but you slacked. Hey, you said it not me. 69.45 does NOT round to a C. I know you should be heated but youearned your grade, it's not "given" to you. I bet if you didn't slack your teacher would be more likely to bump your grade up to a C ormight have already bumped it up for you.

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

You openly admitted to slacking in class, so why in the world would the teacher want to HELP you and round your grade up to something you didn't earn?

And then you say you're on academic probation for other "dumb teachers" but do you ever wonder if it's just you not doing your job as a student?

Back
Top Bottom