Final : Washington ******** [28] New York Giants [14] : 9.11.2011 : WK1

Grossman with 300 yards passing? GROSSMAN?!?!?
sick.gif

Defense is a joke.

To much zone, all there wrs running free off the line.

Webster n Ross getting burned all game long.

I miss Spags.

Originally Posted by 1NyceBalla

Skins by 10...got a feeling were gonna see a horrible Eli today...
pimp.gif
 feels good man...skins looked good out there today...9-7 season at the worst

pimp.gif
feels good....nah, GREAT.

Eli was under a ton of pressure, but so was Rex. Rex at times looked surgical.

DOUGHTY SHOULD NEVER SEE THE FIELD AGAIN ASIDE FROM SPECIAL TEAMS. 

If Doughty is inactive and Gano hits that FG, 31-7....

*Saw a stat that said Grossman has had 4 career 300 yard passing games....3 of which are w. Washington.

Winnable game next week vs. the Cards. Be prepared and let's get it!

Let's see where to start....

Eli and the offense is just so out of sync it's disgusting
Defense was terrible with all this zone,but the truth is we don't have the personnel to play man
special teams just needs to exit the league
Coaching was below average, glibride is a horrible oc
Congrats skins
That's all

- Our defense was embarrassing, even though we're missing MAAAAD players
- can't believe we let Rex put up numbers like that, embarrassed doesn't even describe how I feel right now
- every time Eli would throw the ball, I was beyond nervous. This guy will kill me one day
- refs screwed us, I saw mad holds that weren't called. Ridiculous

^HAHAHAHA, the guy saying 9-7 season at worst? I hope you're not talking about the ********.....no way that'll happen. You beat a BADLY WOUNDED team...congrats. It's like being a high schooler and dunking on an eight year old

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

- Our defense was embarrassing, even though we're missing MAAAAD players
- can't believe we let Rex put up numbers like that, embarrassed doesn't even describe how I feel right now
- every time Eli would throw the ball, I was beyond nervous. This guy will kill me one day
- refs screwed us, I saw mad holds that weren't called. Ridiculous

^HAHAHAHA, the guy saying 9-7 season at worst? I hope you're not talking about the ********.....no way that'll happen. You beat a BADLY WOUNDED team...congrats. It's like being a high schooler and dunking on an eight year old

He probably meant 9-7 at best

Originally Posted by Sequan

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

He probably meant 9-7 at best
Naw I meant worst...I felt like this before the season began...we have alot of winnable games on the schedule...if we go atleast 3-3 in the division we will finish 9-7
happy.gif

great defense by the ********, eli had pressure all day....thats when we need to spread the fields with 4 WRs

eli played bad but i think its a product of playing calling first off the int is not his fault i know giants fans keep making excuses for his ints last year at least 10 were not his fault and tony dungy just said it(for the one today) so i take what a super bowl head coach says over anyone else.
4th and one you go with bradshaw?
we lost boss, there is no talent like him on the team in 3rd in longs you have to go 4 WRs and we need to make teams play honest by calling more screens......

trade osi for briggs please JPP is beyond ready

You can tell the Defense had no %#%##%! clue what they were doing...#%@% looked embarrassing
sick.gif

Gillbride is complete trash.....A damn 10 year old can draw up better plays
Offense didn't look to good either except for Nicks
pimp.gif

Great game, and the atmosphere at FedEx was excellent as well. Fred Davis looked good out there; routes were sharp and seems to have an understanding with Rex. London Fletcher just continues to show he is that dude. What an athlete.

On the downside, I didn't like what I saw from Hightower at all.
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom