FINALLY, A RETRO OF THE NIKE TRAINER SC II 3/4 DONE RIGHT!! THANK YOU NIKE!

i officially give up its over. game over.

i

am

out

of this sneaker obsession collection. no money no job no no college degree no sight of the infrareds, depressed angry and at 24 i think i've reached the limit of grabbing my dreams. yes more for you none for me. i think ill still be around nt but my dreams of buying sneakers and jackets are done. i barely could pay my verizon phone and internet plan of 140 bucks/month. thats why i couldnt come in and post.

enjoy all yall and i hope the infrareds and teals drop. dont stop getting yours

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

i

am

out

of this sneaker obsession collection. no money no job no no college degree no sight of the infrareds, depressed angry and at 24 i think i've reached the limit of grabbing my dreams. yes more for you none for me. i think ill still be around nt but my dreams of buying sneakers and jackets are done. i barely could pay my verizon phone and internet plan of 140 bucks/month. thats why i couldnt come in and post.

?????????????????

i

am

out

i appreciate the honesty, im sure alot of cats wind up in this predicament but dont say anything?

i

am

out

Keep your head up bro..If youre serious

seriously whats thepoint of the all black colorway?
laugh.gif

I thought I'd have these by my birthday but that dream is long gone.

It' goes much deeper than that NobleKane.

holiday 11
Nike-Air-Trainer-SC-II-Holiday-2011-1.jpg

nike-air-trainer-sc-ii-holiday-2011-preview-03.jpg

Plus the other all black one, and you've got 3 colorways so close to one another all releasing within a 5 month time frame.

The disgusting news is, if you dig a little bit deeper, you realize these have already been done on the auto trainer

This one emulates the first black red retro we saw in April.
nike-auto-trainer-black-red-fall-2010.jpg

All black with grey
nike-auto-trainer-black-anthracite-1.jpg

It's like they don't care what's out already, they will release the same stuff without hesitation.. You show that sort of respect to me, and I'll return that favor. Screw you Nike.

laugh.gif
maybe demographs show traner shoe buyers love all black colorways
laugh.gif

that black/grey/white holiday 11 color up there you posted would look decent if they changed the swoosh and strap to either grey or white and made the webtec stuff white

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Sneekaz said:

i

am

out

?????????????????

im basically selling what i got. just like some others over here, its a *#!!*% up decsion to make

SoSickening wrote:

Keep your head up bro..If youre serious

thanks sick but it is what it is.

i

am

out

Got damb nike ruining lives
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

that black/grey/white holiday 11 color up there you posted would look decent if they changed the swoosh and strap to either grey or white and made the webtec stuff white

I never understood Nike's obsession with all black

I honestly feel bad for a lot of you guys...
Waiting for YEARS for this shoe to come back out, only to see a bunch of colorways that suck.
tired.gif

Hopefully OG colorways, or just even good colorways will appear soon.

Maybe they should put the up on NikeID
tongue.gif

nike id with all the og colorways and all new ones would be BANANNAS, i would make a trillion pears. oh my gosh dont excite me like that!!!!! GREAT IDEA!!!!!!

Originally Posted by ptngina

Does anybody have the OG's in their possession? Maybe they can post a clear picture of the material used in the OG's. Im looking at some pictures of the OG's in the internet and can't really tell how the material is compared to these retros.

OGs were all shiny tumbled glove leather, ever the gray parts which seem to be durabuck. The tongue is rounded on the OGs not pointy in the corners (at least my retro limes are). There more webtec straps than fake webtec (3 on the the OGs where there's 2 on the retros). The ankle collar is much more padded on the retro.

Having trouble getting the images to render... slideshow here:

http://pixelhead.u.yuku.c...ery/slideshow/fid/274833

No word back yet from Nike after my phone call from Friday evening..

I even tweeted Bun again.. His exact words "No idea!"

Let's keep our hopes up though. Nike wouldn't produce these for no reason, right?

OH, and most obvious difference, the OG webtec was black, where hte new stuff is white/gray... actually changes the look quite a bit.  the OGs don't look quite as plain with the strong black webtec contrasting...

4e625e1e5fd54d41521a48eb48b3237052d6250.jpg
nike_air_trainer_sc_ii_white_grey_black_04.jpg

you guys think its possible to dye the fake webtec black? still waiting on my pair. what exactly does the new stuff look like?

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by NobleKane

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I never understood Nike's obsession with all black
Lets not forget The all-black AGM 1's as well... Makes no sense to black-out shoes with such unique designs.  

i dont get the sellers on ebay. u canget these shoes on eastbay for cheaper with discount but they still insist on trying to get retail for these on ebay

Back
Top Bottom