FINALLY, A RETRO OF THE NIKE TRAINER SC II 3/4 DONE RIGHT!! THANK YOU NIKE!

Forgot all about these. suprized that these were never retro'd at all. Digging these, these need to drop soon.

bump, still not letting this one go, i remember how hard me and a few dudes pushed for the agassi's, these need to retro trainer iii and trainer i havebeen retro'd into oblivion I can't understand why this shoe has been ignored.

Maybe its not being ignored. Maybe they (Nike) are just planning on how to butcher this right.

Originally Posted by AirDrama23

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Andre and his mullet appreciates.
smokin.gif

roll.gif

ahhhh man these are nice.....

i think Nike will defitnely retro these, but the problem with nike is their color selection
tired.gif

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Originally Posted by natone

Maybe its not being ignored. Maybe they (Nike) are just planning on how to butcher this right.
laugh.gif
Lets see how funny things are when Nike pushes these to SB and slaps a bunch of patent leather on it with some 3M trim...

smokin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Man, I don't know what's funnier, this pic or Wally's Spoken Truth tour.

I'll just bide my time, the SC 2010 has me smiling for now...

Originally Posted by corporateJP

smokin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Man, I don't know what's funnier, this pic or Wally's Spoken Truth tour.

I'll just bide my time, the SC 2010 has me smiling for now...

yea this pic is pretty funny

never seen these but they is something about old vintage kicks that just amaze me if nike released as is
i would buy a cw i knew wouldn't ever get old thanks op for showing a young sneaker head a show i never seen
before what would be resell price on an og pair

DAMN!!! Favorite shoe of all time. I remember my first pair back in 6th grade, low top white/neon. Wore that thing to the ground.
Found these 2 years ago, wore it and cracked on me as expected but I didn't care. PLEASE RETRO THESE BAD BOYS!!

Ugh, just wanted to let you guys know that Nike has decided to retro the Trainer SC II 3/4...kind of. Saw the 2010 catalogs, and they are giving these the"Auto" treatment. SC II 3/4 upper (rubber tongue and all) mixed with a bit of the Trainer SC IV, with the vulcanized Blazer-type sole. I believethey're just called the Nike Auto Trainer. Anybody want to riot?

Peace,
J

a vulcanized sole? IM through with nike.

that colored BASIC midsole/outrigger/outsole makes the shoe a complete package.

i'll riot and boycott with ya. lol

edit:
so much of the upper is involved with the midsole, its hard to visual what we may be looking at it.

heres a quick midsole swap PHOTOSHOP:
bc01594160c2c9b838df53082104f867e336d9e.jpg

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS THINKING?

A ruined classic.
A butchered classic.
The Heart and Sole of that shoe is cimpletely gone.
indifferent.gif

you just ruined my christmas
laugh.gif

^^I think I got it twisted.That...............thing is just some ps work right?

yeah PS. ill edit that post. but thats what "AUTO ____" shoes are by nike.. Upper stays the same. Basic blazer straight midsole. it may be 70-90%accurate in looks.

edits.. check these out lol
23e15e476fc4c3b16cbaf69c97c1d18be7d8505.jpg
eec35b7a4e906de9cd53cf73b33f506b786f582.jpg
586251240a60fcb0c3db739cf6856026b310089.jpg

Wally,

That's pretty much it, except without the black toe bumper. If you wanna PS it, just find a pic of those Flight Lites or 180's with the vulcanizedsoles. Really, the only difference is there's no strap and around the back portion and ankle of the shoe, there is some of that weird plastic-y tape stufflike the Trainer IV's. I'll see if I can't find a pic of what I'm talking about.

Peace,
J

Why in the hell would they do that? Nike should take polls on certain shoes. See what we think about certain retros. I guess that would be too much likeright huh?

Back
Top Bottom