FINALLY, A RETRO OF THE NIKE TRAINER SC II 3/4 DONE RIGHT!! THANK YOU NIKE!

Originally Posted by PainBL

So now that lots of us have our highly coveted QS's, what's the word on when these are coming:

nike-air-trainer-sc-2-retro-black.jpg

These and the black/metallic hematite/black pair that are already out look like they both make a pretty good Raiders color combo, and when it comes to Bo you've GOT to have at least one good Raiders colorway.

the swoosh needs to be white or grey and the strap needs to be grey

anyone know what the name of the agassi shoe is that looks kinda like the one above but its a mid top there was a white/yellow/black colorway?

^that black/grey colorway I think is expected to release December 2011. The burgundy one is November, and next month is that dark grey/silver colorway.

6pm just dropped the price on their white/grey/black og colorway to like $66. Not many sizes left. Either big or small.. Just when they sold out of a sz13, they drop the price lol... It'll be sure be down to $50 at outlets soon enough though.

Proto, yeah, I jumped back down to a 12. A lot of trainers I can go up to a 13, but this toebox is just too massive for me. Almost a 1 to 2 finger width of extra space in there... 12s sit right at 1/2 to 1 finger width. As I told a few others. Just a bit of terrible circumstances on a buying front. I pick up on a few of the "deals" late, and jumped on them, days before receiving my first 12. So I already have 12s coming in when 13s get bought. Then I finally get a 12 and think that a 13 may not be that bad. So it happens again. Days before receiving a 13, the chance to get another 13 is there. So I jump on it.. So when the first 13 arrives, i try it on and know instantly, thats its not meant to be. So I may just end up with one wearable set of 12s and no extras.. Maybe it's best that way. I'll sell them off or ebay them. I just want my money back.

Noblekane, are you talking about the challenge huaraches?? We may think Nike cross trainers are under appreciated.. The entire tennis line of the same era 87-92 has so many white leather gems

am i the only one who really likes the White/Neutral Grey/Black/Medium Grey pair,a simple OG colorway ....love those

I hear you Frazier10....I'm feeling that colorway as well. Kinda reminds me of the white, black, grey Air Alpha Force. I'm thinking about copping a pair. However, the black/orange Trainers are growing on me too!

couple quick pics, better ones to follow when i get all my orders in!

infrared

308514_2088760774123_1098304371_31994943_6370795_n.jpg

infrared/citron
310583_2088761014129_1098304371_31994944_112920_n.jpg

im so happy with the premeium materals!!

It seems that many of you guy went up in size, I bought these in the same size that I usually get in non-air max sneakers and they fit fine to me.

The leather is so much better on these than the GR, heck, even the box is made better
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by green rhino123

ek, nice

laugh.gif
 I swear I've never seen a color change so much in my life.  Some photo's they look more like a pea green, then yellow, then God knows what

The perfectionist in me wants to see these as more of a yellow color.. The green citron and aqua definitely have a life of its own but I believe it could be even better

Here's a 5.5% hue change and a 5.5% saturation change on the yellow in that photo. and a 5% drop in lightness on the aqua.. 5% to Nike is right in their realm of efficiency
fc325334f378b47719b398bfa8cdabc63eb0c4b_r.jpg

so it may never come THAT close again

I'll just be relegated to wearing the hell out of these and watching them naturally yellow
laugh.gif

Wow..... I remember these from back in the day.... I didn't know they were releasing...am I to late ? Is it possible to get the infrareds for retail in stores now ?

^waiting on infras to drop on NDC at some point

I need another pair, I can't stop wearing these things.

Wally that looks about correct. The shade they used on the GR citrons is closer to what the used on the OG's imo. No biggie but it's just obvious.

Alot of the color chage has a lot to do with lighting. I posted a GR citron and the color was similar to that OG picture.

Back
Top Bottom