FINALLY, Air Jordan 12 Playoffs Return - Rumored Date - 3/11/2022 - First images

Slap in the face for selling these bad boys a few years back, was in financial trouble at the time. 🤦‍♂️
I still prefer Playoffs for nostalgic reasons.
Wings.jpg

It’s crazy how cats can be on the fence about these(playoffs). I mean to each his own, of course! But damn these are a no brainer and I can’t wait to own them again. Had the 04 pair when I was little and the 2012 pair and grew out of both 🤣 finally gonna own a pair and this will be the last time.

It’s crazy how cats can be on the fence about these(playoffs). I mean to each his own, of course! But damn these are a no brainer and I can’t wait to own them again. Had the 04 pair when I was little and the 2012 pair and grew out of both 🤣 finally gonna own a pair and this will be the last time.

Thats fair, personally I've never been a 12 guy. I've gone on record saying 1-8 are the ones I love the most and fit my wardrobe and personal style better. These will be my first. I'm kicking myself now for not getting the Flu Games from 2016 lol but I had my head in my a** and was only really coppin OG Jordan 1's.

Those the new retros? Quality and build is good? Zoom is ample and plush?

Those still go so hard in the MFing paint.

I've only tried my pair on and walked in them a lil bit. Quality is good if black leather feels soft but not super plush. I can't tell you about the ZOOM yet because I haven't really worn them or played in them. Minimal QC issues from what I've seen so far. I'll definitely have to break these babies in. So they can conform to my foot shape better, I have a wide foot and they felt nice goin tts. Definitely clean on feet.

I've only tried my pair on and walked in them a lil bit. Quality is good if black leather feels soft but not super plush. I can't tell you about the ZOOM yet because I haven't really worn them or played in them. Minimal QC issues from what I've seen so far. I'll definitely have to break these babies in. So they can conform to my foot shape better, I have a wide foot and they felt nice goin tts. Definitely clean on feet.
Speaking of minimal QC issues and soft leather. Todays Anniversaries might be King of both of those.

I High Neutral Grey 85’ (Retro) (1 Year)
1644407240173.jpeg

I High Trophy Room Chicago (1 Year)
1644407289196.jpeg

I High Patent Gold NRG (4 Years)
1644407336416.jpeg

XXX White Black (6 Years)

1644407423494.jpeg

IX Olive (28 Years)
1644407597871.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom