FINALLY, Air Jordan 12 Playoffs Return - Rumored Date - 3/11/2022 - First images

This was another release that was funny with pricing like the Red Thunder 4s.

I paid:

$227 on SNKRS
$227 in-store at Footlocker
$216 Hibbet App
$216 In-store Shoe Palace

Randomly tested FTL app after being blocked all day and my order went through with confirmation email (Size 12.) Not sure if its a real order yet though so holding my breath until I get shipping confirmation. I do see it pending on my card though so may have gone through.

Highly impressed with how many of you hit on your continued spamming of those sites. I tried for a friend pretty diligently for 2 hours and can't get thru...Time to move on with my life ;-). Generally, hope the FR3s give so many of us this chance to cop though; was one of the better releases in a long time. Not sure if 12s are less in demand than 3s though.

Highly impressed with how many of you hit on your continued spamming of those sites. I tried for a friend pretty diligently for 2 hours and can't get thru...Time to move on with my life ;-). Generally, hope the FR3s give so many of us this chance to cop though; was one of the better releases in a long time. Not sure if 12s are less in demand than 3s though.
Haven't spammed just trying periodically throughout the day. Most of the time I had a server error, size out of stock, or on my desktop I got the "You have been blocked" message and couldn't even add to cart. Figured I guess I'll have to pay resell because I actually want to play in these then I tried to randomly add to cart on the app and it actually worked.

Just checked out on Foot Locker. I was supposedly ban, but tried five minutes later and it added to cart.

Randomly tested FTL app after being blocked all day and my order went through with confirmation email (Size 12.) Not sure if its a real order yet though so holding my breath until I get shipping confirmation. I do see it pending on my card though so may have gone through.

So you just waited a couple hours and tried again? Okay cool. As long as it lifts by itself I'm fine.

I hope everyone can get them, I feel like this is one of the easiest releases since COVID.

I hate when I see dudes come into a thread months later and saying they missed a release. Just because I know most people here pretty much buy what they like and doesn't necessarily chase the hype.

I hope everyone can score.

12s are absolutely less in demand than 3s are (look at how Cardinals flew, for example)… The only hope for FR3s is that they’ll produce even more pairs than this because of that.

My very small collection of 12’s

32017802-E73E-4C0D-9938-3D24157ECDEA.jpeg

As stated above, I haven’t been sitting around all day spamming. I just tried like every 45mins but would check things out on here first before I wasted my time.

So you just waited a couple hours and tried again? Okay cool. As long as it lifts by itself I'm fine.
Yeah that and I tried to take my phone off wifi and try cell service instead but was still blocked. I had given up already so turned wifi back on and it worked.

Picked up my pair from from FTL, and because a customer was acting crazy I forgot to check them. I made it home and they were size 11.5 instead of 13 in the bag. Luckily I was able to take them back and get my size.

Struck out this morning, saw people were hitting on FTL so tried through the app and snagged a size 11. Had the OG white/reds back in college, excited to get my hands on these again.

Back
Top Bottom