smh.gif
laugh.gif
@ you ulterior motives, though

Word 
laugh.gif
, nevertheless OP gonna have his bulldog smash the homies (other dogs) that is 
laugh.gif
. Cool bulldog, though.

For those looking for a cheaper route to obtain a Bully you can always adopt one. There are plenty places that allows this and will only charge about $500 to $600 to adopt them. I've looked in this as well.

Most of y'all don't care this much about y'all own parents this much yet y'all are going ham on him... You would think he said he was starting a dog fighting ring or some #++@. Typical Nters, you're high horses, get off them.

Congrats OP.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Most of y'all don't care this much about y'all own parents this much yet y'all are going ham on him... You would think he said he was starting a dog fighting ring or some #++@. Typical Nters, you're high horses, get off them.

Congrats OP.
pimp.gif
my thoughts exactly...

There are alot of places in NY where you can adopt a dog (a bulldog if you're lucky) for free.

A friend volunteers for a place and i found a 3 year old bulldog there

Originally Posted by Nasdaq

There are alot of places in NY where you can adopt a dog (a bulldog if you're lucky) for free.

What about adopting Shiba Inus? That's my dream dog right there.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

i find it hard to believe that people pay 2500 dollars for dogs from a backyard breeder
laugh.gif

Did you not read the part about the people who are aiding him in the breeding are professional breeders???

Just trying to score points on him now.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

i find it hard to believe that people pay 2500 dollars for dogs from a backyard breeder
laugh.gif

Did you not read the part about the people who are aiding him in the breeding are professional breeders???

Just trying to score points on him now.

so what? you are still buying a dog from some random dude. hes not a professional breeder. im not saying i dont believe him, its just crazy to think people spend that amount of money on dogs like that.

Originally Posted by Nasdaq

Damn I need to find a place like that here in the Chi.  I was looking at a couple of places online and these cats wanted $500 plus wanted to come and visit your crib to make sure it was livable for a dog and wanted to know your income amongst other stuff
tired.gif

I can't stand people who must BUY their dogs (or cats) when their is a rescue for just about every breed. Animals are dying and usually you are promoting breeding from people who know very little about it. I know friends and family who bought dogs from yorkies and ****zus for $2k to pits for $500. I never could understand it. The best pets I've been around are the adopted ones. They are the most loyal and loving.

And these people looking to breed who know nothing about it just to make a few grand really irks me. My ex's brother bought a pit for like $1,000 and everyone thinks it's inbred.

Cute bully tho. Good luck with her.

Nice dog. I hate to say it, but hopefully you didn't get her JUST to breed and make money.

I agree with whip, adoption is where it's at.

Puppy Peddlin !!* your not gonna get 2500 a pup the dog has to be bred down from quality bloodlines you can just throw 2 dogs together and stick what ever price you want on them . You think about a stud fee yet that can be anywhere between 500 and 1500 depending on the stud dog . What about vet bills cause a lot of Bulldogs have to get c-sections and the also have other health problems due to poor breeding . Its your dog do what you want just make sure you know what your getting into

Back
Top Bottom