XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX​
Go Niners!!!​

Quote:
i9.tinypic.com/52vflfb.jpg" style="border:0;"/>

Fork 'em Devils!
www.ezboard.com/images/em...laugh.gif" style="border:0;"/>

You mean Golden Gophers?

Quote:
Hell.. even I am gettin in on these...and just found out you guys had a huge influence on these... if they do well during the ID phase.. you might see ALOT more..
:pimp:
pimp.gif
"Starlite"Ink is My Drink. Hip-Hop Ain't Dead Yet...

The prediction of these shoes doing well due to them being on ID, is a bit premature. Also, I don't like Black and Red shoes. I am quite sure that since opinions on what looks "hot" are subjective, I am very sure that I'm not the only one who feels this way.

It's good to read that Kobe's name will be eliminated, let's also hope that the stupid symbol can be left off as well.

The White/Black/Purple "PE?" SOOOOO effin copped. I'm gonna treat that like a campout or something, waiting by my computer for the midnight release. Not taking any chances on them running out of purple midsoles or something :lol:
laugh.gif
FOR SALE, SHOX VC sz 12

the id's look nice, but how have the zk2 been sales wise so far?

I wonder what the sales figures have been for past IDs. which are the biggest hits, etc. you'd need to know those to measure zk2s as a hit or not.
"i will slap someone if i ever see anyone wear them and try to stunt wit them" -masterani3

This might be the first time I cop a pair of ID's.
Looking for DTRT III, Last Shot XIV, Cinder XIV, Fire Red III, Olive IX, Cool Grey IV, Chambray VII, Citrus VII, Bred XIII, Cool Grey IX and Ginger XVI in sz 16.

I just worry about options. The preview clearly says only 12 "team" colors to choose from. What we can see shows Navy/Red/and Sport Purple. With all the history of ID's...the options are doomed to be minimal. Hopefully they have decent options, I'm sure I'll be copping a pair regardless.

Props to all on NT who had something to do with this. I don't think the shoes will do very well on Nike ID. However, as a Kobe fan - it's definitely a great option for me. I hope the final numbers are good, although I don't see it.
Check my auctions! Jordan Powerseller!

^^thats exactly why im trying to look for other nba players that sport kobe's

i know nate robinson was wearing them during summer league, so you can expect a knicks version
Looking for a connection at Pegasus. I will hook you up with Huf.
PM me please.

Not only will the color CHOICES be important but so will Color Blocking OPTIONS. If you can't color block much it makes this all crap.

Just like the AF25 soles bein two color options.

Hopefully they took notes from Reebok and made it ALL color friendly.

from a NON Kobe fan like myself.. I am VERY excited about this, and may make it my next balling shoe of choice
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1​

^If they took the surveys as serious as mentioned I'm sure they've took blocking options into account.......I hope.
----------Sig. start----------

GRIFFEY EVERYTHING!

ya i hope they do, that will make it much better.
Team Yankees- An A-Bomb from A-Rod

Team Cowboys- Romo, bringing it back to D

i'm looking at two, maybe three pairs. black/green/white and possibly an all navy pair, and if all goes well, an all black pair that i'll use when i call games.

and i'll be nagging the heck out of my folks to hook up my little bro, who's a sophomore, with a black/green/white pair also for his road shoes for the upcoming season.

i hope this signals a major change in how nike plans to approach releases.

Back
Top Bottom