Finally some new colorways of the Air Trainer Sc's :edit: DRAFT PACK PICS NOW INCLUDED

here they are, i like the cheifs colorway minus the yellow outsole, they remind me of the "CARMINES" and thats sick!
definalty copping the carmines, i might paint the yellow midsole white and call it a day!  
laugh.gif

I guess its good tho, cause you wont see any yellowing after a few yrs, like any white midsole on these does!!! 

LIKE I SAID, STOKED on those!!!  
sick.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

ORIGINAL

man i cant stop looking at the "cheifs"/"carmine" colorway of these. they look AMAZING and the materials look amazing also!!!

cant stop stairing, LMFAO, they are soooooo sick!!!

Can someone PHOTOSHOP a white midsole onto them, so i can at least see if it will look better???? THANKS in advance!!
:edit: i did the photoshop myself!! it's below

OK i put the raiders outsole on the cheifs to see how they would look without the yellow and i think i am definalty diggin it ALOT. what do you guys think???
now its a TRUE CARMINE COLORWAY!!! love it
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

PHOTOSHOP-- 1

ok last one, this is the same pic i photoshopped, with the sole colors inverted, which ones you guys like best? Original, Photoshop 1 or Photoshop 2. you pick 
I think I like the original yellow outsole the best, IMO

PHOTOSHOP-- 2

Originally Posted by mints

These are part of the NFL Draft Pack, each division has a different shoe style with team colors coming out on 4/29. Some divisions have way better shoes being used.

I'm very interested in seeing what I get for the Pats; hopefully a shoe I want.

Originally Posted by kc37

Originally Posted by mints

These are part of the NFL Draft Pack, each division has a different shoe style with team colors coming out on 4/29. Some divisions have way better shoes being used.

I'm very interested in seeing what I get for the Pats; hopefully a shoe I want.
here ya go, check them out.
http://@+%@!$*#!!%+!.com/news/nike-nfl-draft-pack/ 

These Daft colorways aren't too bad, but I'm not too big of a fan on the blocking.

That yellow midsole on the Chiefs just doesn't work IMO. The 2nd PS with the white midsole is the way to go.

Who at Nike gives stuff like this the green light? And why? These all have awful color placement, IMO.

Man oh man... This model is like my pride and joy... I care too much about them.
Anyone remember the mad hectic lows or the other white red blue remix colorway? That's about as far as you can go with two accent colors.

Anyone also remember the all baby blue retros from around 2002? Imagine those with a lightning yellow midsole piece.. With the piece actually looking like a lightning bolt itself.

These NFL colorways scream tacky and childish.

The 2001 "arizona" retro had navy blue and a slight hint of comet red... Replace the red with some orange for the broncos..

One of the more rare early retros is the black with GREY toebox retro... Nike never seems to take advantage of creating some POP with the toebox and the upper.

Such a sloppy attempt... Combine that with what is likely questionable quality, and I wonder why a thread is even made 
laugh.gif

Ekhunter, the white midsole piece on PS#2 kind of wins these over for me. Not in the sense I would drop some money on them. But I don't hate them like what is coming out... So good job on turning a bad into something acceptable... It's back to the OG status of having the upper midsole piece doing the talking...
acttr

I do see theses as a potential slept on release...but those red/white joints, with the yellow midsole add so much character. love em- but I'll probably sleep on these like everyone else will.

Does the tongue have the team up there?

I sort of like the Broncos, it's almost like the Auburn's flipped

Here's my sigh.....
Well unfortunately, I'm a Bo Junky and I'm a hostage to nike crappy retros. I will buy all 4 colors of these, and put the pics up next week. Ill let you guys help me disect the shoe. Especially EKHUNTER 1 and WallyHopp.. My Partners in Crime.  EK GIMME THOSE ROYALS! lol

Is it wrong to use colorways that worked in the past, and twist them slightly? It's as if someone working over there at Nike is trying to stamp their own name in the products with wacked out colorways

1. KC.. based off of the mad hectic low, red replaces the aqua.. No other changes... None of that black garbage rarely, if ever seen on any KC apparrel.
2. DEN. based off of the remix low, gone are a red and royal blue, and in it's place a brighter orange, and navy...
3. SD. based off of the all baby blue retro, the top midsole piece turns into its own attraction with a bright muted yellow color.
4. OAK. based off of the black/grey retro, no other changes have been done... I love the contrast in the toebox seem only in a few retros.. Bring this one back.

fa5254f4147ef4ca18b3d7feb9f220c80425ff7_r.jpg

Lots of other options out there. But that's what ten minutes of my time can get you.

Back
Top Bottom