Finessed?: UPS Claimed They Delivered 5 Packages: Missing/Never Delivered (update)

Only had one issue with USPS as I never got my package.

I reached out to a rep who gave me the GPS coordinates where the package was dropped off. It was scanned 3 blocks away. If it was scanned at my door, I probably wouldn't have gotten my claim $.

Never had any issues when shipping out to buyers. 2-day priority for $6.45 shipping is clutch.

Last edited:
I once had a package that was signature needed left at my door. When I called FedEx they said my wife signed it and emailed a copy of the signature. This ******* driver just printed my wife's name in the signature box like a 5 year old would :x

I hate UPS. One time I odered some jeans, I was sitting in the crib w/ the door ajar since I knew they were coming. Mind u they tell u they're out for delivery at like 7am, I get tired of waiting and go to run to the store, I see a missed delivery sticker. I call and they reach out to the driver, he says he knocked, rang doorbell, etc. I'm like nah bruh, I'm sittin right in the front room w/ the door open playin 2k. they arranged for me to meet him at Footlocker since he had a pick up there later and it was right around the corner from my house.

But OP, either your neighbors got you or the UPS driver, pinged em as delivered by your door and walked out w/ the package. Sign on delivery is a pain but so clutch if you know you're going to be home.

Never had trouble with UPS, but my driver knows me since I order alot. Fedex I hate though.

Last edited:
Man the worst part is that if UPS sticks w/ their story, Nike probably gonna think you're trynna finesse them and that you have the shoes you just want another pair or that pair for free.

I'm putting money it was your neighbors.. especially if they see you walkin around with nice shoes they probably guessed it was a shoe box in there and took it hoping for some Yeezys or Air Mags. :smh:

Never underestimate bad people, man. I keep a weary eye of who notices me in my apartment complex when I walk out in Jordans cause I know if my place ever gets broken into and shoes stolen, it was likely them.

Cliffs:

Ordered 6 items from Nike last weekend. Some cool flyknit hyperdunks, Olympic gear, couple things off clearance... Anyways They shipped them in 4 packages all set to arrive today.

Packages said they were delivered at 5:05pm

i work from home, no knock, no slip, no signature, not left at leasing office. Nothing...

I call UPS, they say take it up with Nike. Our driver says she delivered them. may or may not follow up with you.

Nike says they'll investigate with UPS and replace the items if they deem ups responsible for the loss.

I live in an apartment.

UPS supervisor follows up. Is rude and defends driver. Says thinly vailed accusations like "as you claim" or "so you say..."

I make post on NT looking for guidance or advice on how to handle this...

The end...

Ups told me that they have a GPS ping any time they scan a package... I'm worried that they actually delivered the packages and a neighbor stole them... Or perhaps the driver got busy on them in the back of the truck... I'm leaning more torwards my neighbors...

Thanks in advance for any advice

UPS has been good for me. USPS is garbage though.

File police report. UPS driver probably delivered to wrong apt, this is likely what happened, and your neighbors are scum bags.

Update:

So the next day I had an additional shipment coming and it was the same driver. So I asked her straight up if she left the packages or not. She said she did and I followed up with "why did you leave all those packages without knocking or requiring a signature? Or why didn't you leave them with the leasing office, the normal policy?"

She couldn't give me a straight answer and acted intimidated and left. Just as she leaves a tan mini van pulls up and so does a maintenance man in my complex in his little golf cart. I close the door and look out the peep hole.

Dude walks pass my door looking at the door mad suspect so I confront him about the packages. He acts dumb and as we're going back and forth the mini van pulls off.

I go to the leasing office and no one can give me answers. So I call the police and file a report.

Nike says they're investigating the matter with ups and it could take up to a week so we'll see. Has anyone ever had this issue? It's driving me crazy waitin to see if they'll make this right. It's like $700 worth of stuff and they just shipped it with no signature confirmation.

I've never had trouble with UPS, but don't they usually make sure someone is at home to get the packages (e.g. ring doorbell, etc.)?
My experience with UPS is hit or miss...Sometimes they don't even ring the doorbell and just leave the package.

I've had this happened.  UPS really did deliver the package. But to the wrong place. 

Instead of NE they delivered it to SE.  

Luckily Customer Service were able to help me.

I called the business that had my package, and went to pick it up. 

Had to provide ID to the lady too 
laugh.gif

Update:

So the next day I had an additional shipment coming and it was the same driver. So I asked her straight up if she left the packages or not. She said she did and I followed up with "why did you leave all those packages without knocking or requiring a signature? Or why didn't you leave them with the leasing office, the normal policy?"

She couldn't give me a straight answer and acted intimidated and left. Just as she leaves a tan mini van pulls up and so does a maintenance man in my complex in his little golf cart. I close the door and look out the peep hole.

Dude walks pass my door looking at the door mad suspect so I confront him about the packages. He acts dumb and as we're going back and forth the mini van pulls off.

I go to the leasing office and no one can give me answers. So I call the police and file a report.

Nike says they're investigating the matter with ups and it could take up to a week so we'll see. Has anyone ever had this issue? It's driving me crazy waitin to see if they'll make this right. It's like $700 worth of stuff and they just shipped it with no signature confirmation.
That really does sound sketch. Especially if two people pull up the moment UPS drives off? They could have been eying your shipments for sometime now.

I'd be pissed, especially for that amount of money. But money aside whose to say it wasn't your family heirloom being shipped to you, worth about $100 to someone else but priceless to you? Price is irrelevant.

If the signature was required and you signed nothing I'd say you should call and fight it, can't believe your facilities dude boutta do you like that, man. I thought if anything he'd take it to the leasing office for you. (LIKE ANY DELIVERY SERVICE SHOULD IF THEY BELIEVE YOU AREN'T HOME)

Update:

Damn, that whole exchange sounds sketchy AF..

Any cameras in or around your complex?

^ probably not. I don't think many apartment buildings do. (At least not that I've seen)

Yeah the cameras are only at the gate unfortunately :smh:

I'll keep you guys posted with what happens. I appreciate the insight and support fellas

Put out a box with a tracker device in it and see if someone takes if someone does follow it and bust down the door or call the cops to meet you at that point, most likely they'll have the rest of your stuff as well. 

Thank me later. 

Yeah the cameras are only at the gate unfortunately :smh:

I'll keep you guys posted with what happens. I appreciate the insight and support fellas

See if you can view the tape? Or have a
Cop look at it?

Is the van someone in your neighborhood.

Video can and will show the UPS truck? And if or when the van decides to come in?

:nerd:

You got finessed. Good luck getting them back. Only God can judge your thieves.

Last edited:
Update:

UPS lady story not making sense. UPS does not leave packages in front of apartment doors or town homes in most cases. They place a slip on the door.

UPS lady probably finessed you. In any case Nike will probably reimburse you and UPS will be taking the L.

Back
Top Bottom