Finishing up Bachelor's degree at 25

Well guys....I finished up my last final exam yesterday and I ended my final semester with three A's and a B. I graduate on Monday :pimp:

#TrustTheProcess

slow-clap-gif.gif

24y.o and still havent gotten an associates in Mech. Engineering yet. Hopefully I'll be able to transfer to a university in the fall.

Well guys....I finished up my last final exam yesterday and I ended my final semester with three A's and a B. I graduate on Monday :pimp:

#TrustTheProcess

Congrats :smokin. Now make them big moves

Last edited:
Congrats man. I'm 26 and graduating in may with my undergrad in accounting. I enlisted in the navy after high school. I don't have any experience in my field of study.

With that internship time and like everybody said before telling interviewers that you were working full time while going to school will definitely help.

Last edited:
Im 22 thinking about getting back in, but dropped out twice so they wanna a son so i can get my financial aid back. Ill when feel i really need it. Other than that, I aint goin into to debt for that ****..

Thank you to everybody in here :pimp:

Might apply for grad school for the Fall 2017 semester for my MBA.

Last edited:
You might want to start applying now. A lot of potential fellowships and grants to apply for will have deadlines this month for next Fall.

Back
Top Bottom