First impressions of New York City...

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

as ElijahBrohamm said, its an internet forum...i dont care much for capitalization, periods or that stuff on here...i may have a diplomats avy, but you have a UMiami sig...i realized why would I waste my breath dicussing worldly culture with someone that has a UMiami sig

NYC and my school > Miami and UMiami
laugh.gif
That just shows your ignorance, the University of Miami is ranked amongst the U.S. News & Report Top 50 universities in the nation and is also ranked #1 in terms of racial, ethnic, and socioeconomic diversity in the classroom by the Princeton Review. So unless you go to either Columbia or NYU no school in New York City tops the U.
You're a moron. If you don't go to Harvard, Yale , Columbia or any other elite school, rankings don't mean a damn thing.

Really? Because with that thinking every single school in this country outside of the Ivy Leagues are exactly the same, even the community colleges. So you believe that schools like Central Florida and Boise State University are on par with schools like Boston University, Vanderbilt, and Wake Forest? Get out of here with that +$@$, I'm done arguing with you guys this is getting ridiculous.

Northwestern's better than Miami though. Columbia is cool. NYU isn't my type of atmosphere. Campus is nonexistent. Harvard didn't blow me away. Miami is a cool city. Never been to New Haven.

/Tito

Northwestern's better than Miami though. Columbia is cool. NYU isn't my type of atmosphere. Campus is nonexistent. Harvard didn't blow me away. Miami is a cool city. Never been to New Haven.

/Tito

Some of yall really take deep deep pride in where yall from, almost to the point where you disregard yourselves in the sense that makes one person irrelevant to the masses.

I'm a type of dude where I can give a rotten @++% where you're from. Show me some personal achievements. Than we talking...because I can give a damn if you're from Naples but can't cook a pizza.

Some of yall really take deep deep pride in where yall from, almost to the point where you disregard yourselves in the sense that makes one person irrelevant to the masses.

I'm a type of dude where I can give a rotten @++% where you're from. Show me some personal achievements. Than we talking...because I can give a damn if you're from Naples but can't cook a pizza.

If you're vacationing, any place is most likely going to be great. Actually live there for a prolonged period of time and you'll lose some of those misconceptions.

If you're vacationing, any place is most likely going to be great. Actually live there for a prolonged period of time and you'll lose some of those misconceptions.

I've been to both New York and California and I prefer California, even though New York is a lot of fun and there's an infinite amount of things to do. It's more versatile with San Diego, LA, and the bay. The people are more relaxed and I like that vibe more than the one in New York.

I've been to both New York and California and I prefer California, even though New York is a lot of fun and there's an infinite amount of things to do. It's more versatile with San Diego, LA, and the bay. The people are more relaxed and I like that vibe more than the one in New York.

My 10-week summer job in NYC convinced me NYC>Nor Cal.  I went to college and go to grad school in the Bay, grew up in Sac.  My "city" trips to SF are going to be a letdown from here on out.  Definitely moving to NYC after graduating.

My 10-week summer job in NYC convinced me NYC>Nor Cal.  I went to college and go to grad school in the Bay, grew up in Sac.  My "city" trips to SF are going to be a letdown from here on out.  Definitely moving to NYC after graduating.

as ElijahBrohamm said, its an internet forum...i dont care much for capitalization, periods or that stuff on here...i may have a diplomats avy, but you have a UMiami sig...i realized why would I waste my breath dicussing worldly culture with someone that has a UMiami sig

laugh.gif
That just shows your ignorance, the University of Miami is ranked amongst the U.S. News & Report Top 50 universities in the nation and is also ranked #1 in terms of racial, ethnic, and socioeconomic diversity in the classroom by the Princeton Review. So unless you go to either Columbia or NYU no school in New York City tops the U.
You're a moron. If you don't go to Harvard, Yale , Columbia or any other elite school, rankings don't mean a damn thing.

Really? Because with that thinking every single school in this country outside of the Ivy Leagues are exactly the same, even the community colleges. So you believe that schools like Central Florida and Boise State University are on par with schools like Boston University, Vanderbilt, and Wake Forest? Get out of here with that +$@$, I'm done arguing with you guys this is getting ridiculous.
They don't teach reading comprehension at Miami then because I never said that. Moron.

laugh.gif

They don't teach reading comprehension at Miami then because I never said that. Moron.

I live in Houston and I've only been to Ohio, Arkansas, and Louisiana.

Man, Ohio is depressing as %#@! It's really not anything to do there.

The way NT portrays Ohio is true. That place honestly sucks.

I do wanna visit NYC just to see what's good though.

I live in Houston and I've only been to Ohio, Arkansas, and Louisiana.

Man, Ohio is depressing as %#@! It's really not anything to do there.

The way NT portrays Ohio is true. That place honestly sucks.

I do wanna visit NYC just to see what's good though.

London is equally as great as NYC. I lived in London for almost 2 years and have been to NYC multiple times, and there is a very similar 'buzz' about both cities.

I highly recommend both to everyone.

London is equally as great as NYC. I lived in London for almost 2 years and have been to NYC multiple times, and there is a very similar 'buzz' about both cities.

I highly recommend both to everyone.

Back
Top Bottom