First login in 6 years , Update Me

always thought bastich was lame... one time he quoted me in a thread forgot which one and posted a picture of a starry bra basically saying cool story bro... I thought it was funny actually and I used it on a different thread...all I did was post the same exact picture in the thread then bastich replies and gives me a warning lmao
1692744282363.jpeg

jk lol

I remember seeing him posting in a Wdywt thread like a year or 2 ago. Still hits the same pose. :lol:
I still remember he did his famous pose with the Jordan gear outside of a baseball stadium and it damn near looked photoshopped :lol:

Good ol NT nostalgia. :nthat:

Wonder what scamming RockDeep is up to now?

Will always memba that LeBron 7 pic. :smh::lol:

You guys forgot that 95% of the posts and threads in the sneaker sections are made by 1 person now posting IG links over and over and over again….

That guy cause a lot of NT’ers to use their mute button for the first time

That’s dalsito :rofl:

Chopped it up with ninja hood back in 2015. Seen him around Washington heights since then. He hood/good.

You guys forgot that 95% of the posts and threads in the sneaker sections are made by 1 person now posting IG links over and over and over again….

That guy cause a lot of NT’ers to use their mute button for the first time

I would fall back on this one. Couple of heads got banned/warned in a thread by Meth because they kept poking about a joke about Red Robbins or something.

I didn't read the responses or back and forth and also most of it got deleted but it was said a lot of users were on the harassment and bullying tip and Meth wasn't letting the jokes slide. Guys in the thread were making a good point I think it might have been Mitchell and Ness thread but Meth shut it down.

Just saying proceed with caution and also that's why you hardly see anyone respond or acknowledge anything he posts because I assume they find him annoying.

I don't really have a problem with him though as what he does posts does have to do with the topic and he's not breaking any rules.

Ya only talk about the negative.

Steezy corny *** now a father. Joyous times.

But this place has def fallen off. We grown now.

No roasting allowed.

A bunch of thousand page threads that is exhausting to even look at.

Last classic thread to me was the drone elder whats his face thread. With OG or lobo coming with the jokes. Love those two.

Other than that. Nothing has been of value. Damn i went negative too.

Back
Top Bottom