**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Nice

I copped two Rolexes recently too. I like the oyster bracelet over the jubilee. It looks a lot younger.

White gold setup and then my yellow gold

20200303_182912-1.jpg

20200303_190116-1.jpg
where the Tito at Uncle F?

where the Tito at Uncle F?
peep the shape/silhoutte of the Jesus right above the yellow w/ white stones, the hair is wavier than most Jacobs & of course Frank has explained how the neck on that 1 has the highest degree of realism amongst Jacobs & the chin also. all 3 are :nthat: but that mold is soooo under rated, prolly due in part to being so seldom scene.

peep the shape/silhoutte of the Jesus right above the yellow w/ white stones, the hair is wavier than most Jacobs & of course Frank has explained how the neck on that 1 has the highest degree of realism amongst Jacobs & the chin also. all 3 are :nthat: but that mold is soooo under rated, prolly due in part to being so seldom scene.
Yeah I know what you mean. Its funny how all these Jesus pieces all looked the same before I joined this forum. Those are beautiful pieces.

Fire. Links are OD tight, hand made for you? If so, From where?
Thanks Hand made. I go to an Indian Jeweler in Jackson Heights Queens. Fell in love with Indian 22kt jewelry. He made it for me because I’ve been asking him about Cubans for the longest.Kunal Jewelers. He doesn’t have much of an online presence but he’s legit https://kunaljewels.com/

probably won't..dont wanna tamper with a jacob.
they would prolly have to destroy the black stones to change them, right? I'm not a jeweler but a problem I see after this is that you may lose gold in this process & either way there wouldn't be as much gold as there was when the stones were initially set so the shape of the chin could end up being changed/deformed.

Back
Top Bottom