First Look - Air Jordan 1 Black/White Updated w/ Info

the clear swoosh killed it and it the tweed was liek normal coloring wud be better... its gonna make it hard to match with...

1's are my favorite but i don't know. too many things going on with em. and the armed forces jayz... ewww. keep em clean n simple. lookin liekfrankenstein aj1. watch the gonna come out with clear jordans next. just liek the fakes.... what's next glow in the dark air jordans cuzz he goes toclubs???

sick.gif

nice deed for his father but those are horrid...whoever buys theseee...wow

and for the comment about these being the new dunks as sad as it is...its coming true lets just hope those dec 1 they leave off that strap!

does gentry have a design team....cuz it looks like he just comes up with these ideas himself and executes them with no outside input.

and that fools right....j 1s are startin to become the new dunks...which is stupid. its just gonna kill the love for j 1's.

alien.gif
frown.gif
sick.gif

These themed Jordans are really reaching.

It won't be too long until they jump on the bandwagon of SB's and start creating "Day of the Dead" J's.

Blah...

Eff it, I'm getting these...I'm getting both Barrons, and I'm getting these also... my dad was a lame when it came to being my father...fortunatelyI'm a great dad to my 2 kids and if they were old enough I know they would buy these for me...so I'll cop these for myself in their name...pendingavailability...

These are ok prefer the military ones betcha the other shoe in this pack is just the same shoe with the colours reversed

Im not down with the theme. The shoe is not that good.
And yes, it seems like they are F-ing up the 1's because they treat it like a Dunk SB.

If they are going to make all kinds of 1's, they should just do NBA team colors.

JB sucks... The last time I got a pair of jays from stores are the XIV. I got those for b ball not wearing it casually.

great concept, boo-boo design and i simply cant get down with mid 1s

Back
Top Bottom