First Look: Air Jordan 2K9 / 2009 (real pix)

Originally Posted by trilltiger

i think $190 is a little steep
at $190 and $230
sick.gif

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

air-jordan-2009-02.jpg

Any info on this smoke looking stuff on the midsole
nerd.gif
...its alot going on with this shoe
it looks like they cut up one of those swirly bowling balls and put it on the midsole.

Originally Posted by dunkjunkie954

they look like some pumas. Jordan is dead

Jordan Brand isn't dead! The same sh@# was said about the XX3's, that they looked like some T'macs. I believewhen we get the story behind these, minds will change as always.

Originally Posted by vocaldigital23

These are hot man. 3M flecks in the laces? Nice. Sticky runner inserts? Nice. Reflected "Jordan" font? DOPE. 190? Deal Breaker. I just wish the similarity to the XIV wasn't quite so close. Better than the XX3s though.

WOW....i know thats ur opinion but theres not a chance in hell JB ever delivers a shoe better than the 23, hell that might be the best shoe they have everdone.

i honestly think the black ones have potential. these are gonna sell, regardless of what you silly kanyebeasts say right now. wait till february lol

DMoney- Have you WORN the XX3's? Man those things are stiff as hell and pinch your forefoot....not to mention they click like tapping shoes when you walkin them. Plus the overkill on the sig-printed toe box and corny stitching? Meh. To each his own though.

Back
Top Bottom