First Look: Air Jordan 2K9 / 2009 (real pix)

sneakernews

Banned
From Sneaker News

This is probably an early sample of the Jordan 2009.

Release Date:
02/2009
Name:
Air Jordan 2009 (limited release)
Style:
343084-161
Color:
White/Varsity Red-Stealth
Price:
$190.00
Air Jordan Release Dates

Update: Cleaned up the photos a little and rotated the shoes so we can see them as a side profile.

air-jordan-2009-01.jpg

spacer.gif
air-jordan-2009-02.jpg

air-jordan-2k9-02.jpg

first of all...thank you very much for the pictures. i appreciate it. anyway, at this point, i don't think i will buy these shoes. things couldchange...but right now it doesn't look good for me.

pretty close to that rendering posted earlier. People are quick to judge. Personally, I always need to see a shoe in person to make an accurate verdict. Timewill tell.

And thanks for sharing the pics.

Yep those are the Air Jordan 2009's I saw back in May. I viewed the bred samples but the JB rep said they were going to alter the midsole.

Structurally and aesthetically they're somewhat reminiscent of the XIV's. But what's up with those platforms under the heels? Is that a newtechnology? Super Springs or something?
laugh.gif

In all seriousness, I won't really knock them till I see them in person. There's still a good chance that these are early conceptual samples. I'vestrongly disliked pics of shoes in the past that I ended up freaking over when I saw them in the store, so the verdict's still out on these for me.

Why are they so damn much

And i'll just wait to see better pics because I don't even want to describe those.

this happens everytime
first pics="those are wack/ugly"
final product="multiple pairs"

Back
Top Bottom