First Look: Air Jordan Force Fusion 3 (III) White / University Blue

Via Sneakerfiles.com
We present to you another preview of a upcoming Air Jordan Force Fusion 3 featuring White / University Blue. This is the first time the White University Blue Air Jordan Force Fusion III has been posted online.
air-jordan-force-fusion-3-wht-blue-1.jpg

Are these "limited"?
roll.gif

Melo must have been helping to design this nuggets colorway when he was toasted! The officers knew he was drunk as hell when they saw these on his feet.
laugh.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

GARBAGE!

smh.gif
smh.gif
Stop please JB. your destroying the legacy of og Jordans !!! F the JB after this. Yall thinkin about money and sellin to these lil kids now day. Afterall the count down packs..I swear on my loved ones..I will never spend another dollar with JB.

Terrible, as I said before you hardly have an Air Force 1 there. You just have a massacred Air Force with AJIII elements. Ugly color combination

These are pretty nasty. You sure Melo didn't have on some white AF1's and just threw up on them prior to the cops getting there?

I wonder what the hell Gentry or the people that approve these colors see when they decide to put them out. Do they seriously think that there is appeal forthem?

jb has nothing left to give
so now they will try anything

i wonder what they are going to do after the countdown packs

Baaaad color combo if you ask me, all fusion 3s are let downs except for the black ones

They really started good with the Black pair, but as usual they try a little toooooooooooooooo hardd. Although they kinds do remind me of the Miskeen AF1'sfrom a few yrs back...

these look better than the white/cement F3's, but i still would NEVER, EVER cop these. if they were given to me for free, i wouldn't rock these.

Back
Top Bottom