First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

Originally Posted by xilegacy

If I got them I would have probably flipped so I don't even care. If I want something I will get it so no worries. People should save a couple hundred and just buy the hares.

Exactly, it's too easy to resell to the new age Jordan hypebeasts 
laugh.gif

But no one wants the Hares because they aren't limited and don't come in a special box
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by max onez

i wanted 'em. i didn't get 'em. watching the lakers lose like that is my consolation.

THIS

And I guess camping wasnt a bad idea afterall
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Luckily I have someone in a small market that will be able to cop for me tomorrow.  I just wanted to secure a pair tonight in case something went wrong tomorrow

Congrats to all that were able to cop, i suggest you buy a lottery ticket cuz you had to have some serious luck to score on this release

Originally Posted by max onez

i wanted 'em. i didn't get 'em. watching the lakers lose like that is my consolation.

THIS

And I guess camping wasnt a bad idea afterall
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Luckily I have someone in a small market that will be able to cop for me tomorrow.  I just wanted to secure a pair tonight in case something went wrong tomorrow

Congrats to all that were able to cop, i suggest you buy a lottery ticket cuz you had to have some serious luck to score on this release

Originally Posted by drillest

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

got my conformation e-mail from eastbay 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Me too
Eastbay joint is rigged
mad.gif
 but no need to worry I got mine on the way from NIKE
eek.gif

On Eastbay I placed my order within 2 seconds and checked out within 10 seconds. A message then came up on my screen that told me to wait in line est. time 30 min but  after 5 min message said "sold out". I highly doubt someone checked out before me. After that I then went on Nike and got them
smile.gif
 (apporx 2 min after)

Originally Posted by drillest

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

got my conformation e-mail from eastbay 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Me too
Eastbay joint is rigged
mad.gif
 but no need to worry I got mine on the way from NIKE
eek.gif

On Eastbay I placed my order within 2 seconds and checked out within 10 seconds. A message then came up on my screen that told me to wait in line est. time 30 min but  after 5 min message said "sold out". I highly doubt someone checked out before me. After that I then went on Nike and got them
smile.gif
 (apporx 2 min after)

smh, online ordering never works for me and i guess it never will... really do hope that finishline do release theses in the upcoming week

smh, online ordering never works for me and i guess it never will... really do hope that finishline do release theses in the upcoming week

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

If I got them I would have probably flipped so I don't even care. If I want something I will get it so no worries. People should save a couple hundred and just buy the hares.

laugh.gif

But no one wants the Hares because they aren't limited and don't come in a special box
30t6p3b.gif

Pretty much
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Pretty much
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom