First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by DRO3000

^^^ Any one of those is in Chicago or Vegas????

If that's Aurora IL mall then yea, I'ma see what's good In the morning with them.

Don't mean to sound like an a hole, but a quick google search will tell you where these finishlines are located. And that would be Aurora, CO.

If that's Aurora IL mall then yea, I'ma see what's good In the morning with them.

Don't mean to sound like an a hole, but a quick google search will tell you where these finishlines are located. And that would be Aurora, CO.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy
WHEN DOES FINISHLINE GET THEIR PAIRS? GONNA GRAB ANOTHER PAIR IF THIS IS TRUE.

Shipments will either arrive on Tuesday or no later than Friday. When they exactly release them will up to the store managers.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

WHEN DOES FINISHLINE GET THEIR PAIRS? GONNA GRAB ANOTHER PAIR IF THIS IS TRUE.

Shipments will either arrive on Tuesday or no later than Friday. When they exactly release them will up to the store managers.

That's why I put IF, wasn't sure.

That's why I put IF, wasn't sure.

I like the box but the shoes itself I don't see what's so good about them and the reseller price on these are outrageous.

I like the box but the shoes itself I don't see what's so good about them and the reseller price on these are outrageous.

My cousin sold his sz. 9.5 for $480 coming out of House Of Hoops today... Dude that bought them was some super thirsty rich kid that brought a stack for two pairs. Funny thing is, buyer came at my cousin and offered the $480 and not the other way around.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

My cousin sold his sz. 9.5 for $480 coming out of House Of Hoops today... Dude that bought them was some super thirsty rich kid that brought a stack for two pairs. Funny thing is, buyer came at my cousin and offered the $480 and not the other way around.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

They're "LIMITED."

Hype kills.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

They're "LIMITED."

Hype kills.

Well so far No good for me.... Still got my ds hares to console me though lol
Still on the hunt for em though... Just didn't find one at my price range....Htown what's good?

Well so far No good for me.... Still got my ds hares to console me though lol
Still on the hunt for em though... Just didn't find one at my price range....Htown what's good?

Originally Posted by 430AM

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
nice come up 

Originally Posted by 430AM

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
nice come up 

Originally Posted by truhustla8807

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Wow, so I haven't done a LE release in awhile. I showed up at the Champs in Merrillville, IN at about 6:40 A.M. There were about a dozen people there, mostly teenagers from about 14-17. I'm 26, so needless to say I felt kinda old. On top of that... and I'm hesitant to even bring this up, but I was the only white person in line. But wait, there was no line! I asked who was first, where the line was, and I got laughed at. "There's no line, when the doors open up you're going to run yo !+$ to the gate and that becomes the line." Are you effing kidding me? So 8 AM rolls around, and this fat security guard walks up and pushes 2 of the 4 doors open. About 30 people storm in. Luckily I was by one of the doors that he opened, at which point I got to test out my sprinting skills against teenagers. Needless to say, their fast twitch muscles put my out of shape !+$ to shame, but somehow I still end up about 4th to 5th on one side of the gate. Guess I'm not in that bad of shape, and definitely glad I'm not a fat !+$.

I don't know what my actual position was, because all these kids pushed up against the gate from left to right. The guy in front of me was a little older too, and started laughing at the kids, telling them you always line up on the left. At this point most of them abandon the left side and form a single file line against the right side. At about 8:25 3 staff members push their way through, open the gate and go inside. One girl comes back and tells everyone they need to line up to the left. YESSSSSSSS!

I'm now 5th in line with little kids in front of me who are looking for sizes 8-10, and they come back with cards to ask for sizes. I was good to go with my 11.5, but there was a man and woman who were arguing over who was there first, fighting over the last size 12. Pretty much after the front of the line got their cards, everyone else started pushing and swarming the Champs employee.

It turned out alright, but I wasn't too happy about the chaos involved. Everyone was trying to sneak around, move positions once inside, and everyone's refusal to form a line outside the door had me SMH. I may post some pics, but everyone's got a pretty good look at them right now. My left shoe has a bit of a glue stain on the sole, so I wouldn't be surprised if Champs got the leftovers (as the boxes all were denoted in marker - 1-490 5/7). One of the guys told me they weren't even supposed to get any until they got a call on Thursday.

Bottom line: I'm getting too old to deal with these little punks, especially when they look at me like I'm a honkey moron who isn't even worth talking to, let alone deserving of a pair.

i was there to i was the guy in the black northface hoodie talkin to the employees. Like i said releases get crazy like that u just got to run. Thats just how it is  
YOU 26 RUNNING AND SHOVING AGAINST "14-17" YEAR OLD KIDS?

30t6p3b.gif

This is when you use the maturity at your age, wait a few weeks (maybe even a couple months), and pay $50-$70 over retail when the hype is on the newest "limited" release.

Jesus.

"Little punks" as you say?  Old fool.  Same gang, same game.

*logs off*

#effort

Originally Posted by truhustla8807

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Wow, so I haven't done a LE release in awhile. I showed up at the Champs in Merrillville, IN at about 6:40 A.M. There were about a dozen people there, mostly teenagers from about 14-17. I'm 26, so needless to say I felt kinda old. On top of that... and I'm hesitant to even bring this up, but I was the only white person in line. But wait, there was no line! I asked who was first, where the line was, and I got laughed at. "There's no line, when the doors open up you're going to run yo !+$ to the gate and that becomes the line." Are you effing kidding me? So 8 AM rolls around, and this fat security guard walks up and pushes 2 of the 4 doors open. About 30 people storm in. Luckily I was by one of the doors that he opened, at which point I got to test out my sprinting skills against teenagers. Needless to say, their fast twitch muscles put my out of shape !+$ to shame, but somehow I still end up about 4th to 5th on one side of the gate. Guess I'm not in that bad of shape, and definitely glad I'm not a fat !+$.

I don't know what my actual position was, because all these kids pushed up against the gate from left to right. The guy in front of me was a little older too, and started laughing at the kids, telling them you always line up on the left. At this point most of them abandon the left side and form a single file line against the right side. At about 8:25 3 staff members push their way through, open the gate and go inside. One girl comes back and tells everyone they need to line up to the left. YESSSSSSSS!

I'm now 5th in line with little kids in front of me who are looking for sizes 8-10, and they come back with cards to ask for sizes. I was good to go with my 11.5, but there was a man and woman who were arguing over who was there first, fighting over the last size 12. Pretty much after the front of the line got their cards, everyone else started pushing and swarming the Champs employee.

It turned out alright, but I wasn't too happy about the chaos involved. Everyone was trying to sneak around, move positions once inside, and everyone's refusal to form a line outside the door had me SMH. I may post some pics, but everyone's got a pretty good look at them right now. My left shoe has a bit of a glue stain on the sole, so I wouldn't be surprised if Champs got the leftovers (as the boxes all were denoted in marker - 1-490 5/7). One of the guys told me they weren't even supposed to get any until they got a call on Thursday.

Bottom line: I'm getting too old to deal with these little punks, especially when they look at me like I'm a honkey moron who isn't even worth talking to, let alone deserving of a pair.

i was there to i was the guy in the black northface hoodie talkin to the employees. Like i said releases get crazy like that u just got to run. Thats just how it is  
YOU 26 RUNNING AND SHOVING AGAINST "14-17" YEAR OLD KIDS?

30t6p3b.gif

This is when you use the maturity at your age, wait a few weeks (maybe even a couple months), and pay $50-$70 over retail when the hype is on the newest "limited" release.

Jesus.

"Little punks" as you say?  Old fool.  Same gang, same game.

*logs off*

#effort

Originally Posted by alidinak

just got jewed on ebay...paid 270 early this week for a 10.5 now i got a full refund with them saying size was out of stock...smh
Used your $$$ as a interest-free loan...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by alidinak

just got jewed on ebay...paid 270 early this week for a 10.5 now i got a full refund with them saying size was out of stock...smh
Used your $$$ as a interest-free loan...
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom