First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

In the midst of trying to hunt these down, found Cement 3's for retail in a 8.5 and 9 though
laugh.gif
Search continues...

Well when i called yesterday dude had the, yeah right, you ain't gettin these mentality....so i wasn't gonna call but was in the Kobe thread and someone said they had a bhm 6 available so I called about that, sold out, and I took another shot at the rabbits and the lady laughed then was shocked they had an 8 and 9....she ordered it with the quickness too, very helpful

Well when i called yesterday dude had the, yeah right, you ain't gettin these mentality....so i wasn't gonna call but was in the Kobe thread and someone said they had a bhm 6 available so I called about that, sold out, and I took another shot at the rabbits and the lady laughed then was shocked they had an 8 and 9....she ordered it with the quickness too, very helpful

does anyone know the exact number of these released? Or is it still in the air? I have heard like 3 different numbers lol

does anyone know the exact number of these released? Or is it still in the air? I have heard like 3 different numbers lol

Originally Posted by deesnake003

Will that determine your reselling price?  ^^

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

In the midst of trying to hunt these down, found Cement 3's for retail in a 8.5 and 9 though
laugh.gif
Search continues...

Foot Locker?  If so, I got the green light to use the bday coupon down here.

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

laugh.gif
Search continues...

Foot Locker?  If so, I got the green light to use the bday coupon down here.

Originally Posted by Deezrsackolishus

any idea what day? or time? i know its a long shot but figure might as well ask if anyone had a clue.

Sometime this week and there's no set time.  They will hit the shelfs as soon as store receives them.

Originally Posted by Deezrsackolishus

any idea what day? or time? i know its a long shot but figure might as well ask if anyone had a clue.

Sometime this week and there's no set time.  They will hit the shelfs as soon as store receives them.

^^^YEP THAT IS CORRECT. THAT MAKES IT VERY HECTIC TO COP A PAIR. ONLY WAY TO KNOW WHEN THEY GET THEM IS TO CONTINUALLY CALL AND ASK AND WHEN THEY SAY THEY GOT THEM IN YOU HAVE TO BASICALLY DROP EVERYTHING YOU ARE DOING AND GET UP THERE TO GET THEM. SMH.

^^^YEP THAT IS CORRECT. THAT MAKES IT VERY HECTIC TO COP A PAIR. ONLY WAY TO KNOW WHEN THEY GET THEM IS TO CONTINUALLY CALL AND ASK AND WHEN THEY SAY THEY GOT THEM IN YOU HAVE TO BASICALLY DROP EVERYTHING YOU ARE DOING AND GET UP THERE TO GET THEM. SMH.

Originally Posted by PTone

no that will determine if i want to keep them or not ... thank you very much.

Originally Posted by PTone

no that will determine if i want to keep them or not ... thank you very much.

Back
Top Bottom