FIRST LOOK: AIR MAX 95 DOERNBECHER CHARITY

Pics for those seeking/asking.

Releasing July 6th. Twitter link only. $140.00

I would love to purchase these sneakers, but i have no idea what I would wear them with! any of you guys have suggestions?

:wow: "Retroing" Doernbecher's now? Whatever brings in the money, I guess... Will try to get them, but if I don't, I'm not trippin'.

My pair from a while ago. Decided to sell since the air bubbles got a little foggy. Gotta re cop :D

hope you realized that it was more than likely just on the outside, and could have easily been wiped off. Its a common occurrence with air units.

...Wait - what? These are coming back out?

Out of all the 95s ever made, THESE ARE COMING BACK OUT???

:lol: I know right... Im happy about these, and will try to grab a pair, but I think retro-ing the DB line is pure greed and money hungriness on Nikes part.

laugh.gif
I know right... Im happy about these, and will try to grab a pair, but I think retro-ing the DB line is pure greed and money hungriness on Nikes part.
Not really sure its necessarily a money grab for Nike as they claim the proceeds go to the Doernbecher hospital.....

NDC official image btw

Last edited:
definitely a "money grab" on Nikes part... theres plenty of stuff that has never been re-released that can be retrod.

Nike sees the DB hype and are capitalizing on it.

so i havent bought a pair of nikes online with the new style they have now how and what do i need to do? i see all this stuff about tweeter and rsvp its not as easy as just waking up and buying on ndc ?

so i havent bought a pair of nikes online with the new style they have now how and what do i need to do? i see all this stuff about tweeter and rsvp its not as easy as just waking up and buying on ndc ?
To buy online off NDC you need to use the link that they tweet on release day morning since these are TLO or Twitter Link Only. At this point, anything that is TLO and limited, you need a bot (program) to get NDC releases
mean.gif

how is it "greed" when the proceeds go to the Doernbecher Children's Hospital Foundation? I mean you can say, they can re-retro the Chili Air Max 95 for the millionth time, make it a GR and put all of the profits from that shoe and put it towards the DB Foundation.

But I think the point of this DB 95 is to make people become aware of the DB Foundation (because I haven't heard of it until Nike started these collabos) as well as the story of the child behind the shoe...

All the money from sold DB 95s go to the hospital nike isn't making any money off this. They are going to re-release other dbs too.

Wonder how I will get screwed out of getting these. Never had a bot but this new supposed rsvp is confusing

Back
Top Bottom