Mortal Kombat (2021) Out Now.

Who bouta be Montaro. I remember when he first popped up in MK3 me and my boy were hype af. Like, dawg, if he even kicks you in the face, you die!!

Then seeing him in Annihilation..like ..nvm.

Cole Young is a cage fighter, so maybe his stage name for acting after the tourney is Johnny Cage?

Obviously will reserve judgement for Liu Kang, Kung Lao, and Raiden at this point but I don't mind the casting. I like the actors that play Scorpion and Sub Zero. Joe Taslim was the goods in Warrior, so I hope he kills it as Sub Zero.

Noob Saibot is my favorite MK character ever.
Mine is Reptile. I played lots of MK2 and MK3 when I was little but then didn't really play fighting games until some MKX shortly before the release of MK11.
Started out with Skarlet in MK11 but have since been rocking with Nightwolf.

I always hated Subzero because his Ice Ball was annoying as hell :lol:
He's arguably the most annoying character in MK11

The more I think about it I don’t know that I’ve ever had a true favorite :lol:

It would most likely be Scorpion or Quan-Chi if I had to pick

Annihilation might have one of the lowest RT ratings I’ve ever seen at a 2% :wow:
2%? :sick: :rofl:

Sometimes a movie can be so bad that it becomes a great watch but unfortunately Annihilation is just extremely painful. If anything deserves a 2%, it's that abomination.
I loved the first movie though and still do.

2%? :sick: :rofl:

Sometimes a movie can be so bad that it becomes a great watch but unfortunately Annihilation is just extremely painful. If anything deserves a 2%, it's that abomination.
I loved the first movie though and still do.

I’ll defend the first movie to no end but I can’t even try with Annihilation :lol:

they did my man Baraka dirty :smh:

I’ll defend the first movie to no end but I can’t even try with Annihilation :lol:

they did my man Baraka dirty :smh:
Annihilation took a giant **** on every character who had the misfortune of being included :smh:

When I was a kid annihilation was fire. Now it’s hilarious. The cgi dragons were disgusting.

Sub zero was my main in mk11. Spammed his ice slide so many times lmfao. shooting ice on the ground with the amped version extended the distance by like a mile lmao

Sub zero was my main in mk11. Spammed his ice slide so many times lmfao. shooting ice on the ground with the amped version extended the distance by like a mile lmao
It's just so obnoxious to play against. The Ground Ice isn't a problem because it's banned in Kombat League but literally everything about Subzero is annoying.

19 frame F2 overhead, -6 on block
13 frame B32 low string, -6 on block
11 frame low slide, -20 on block
Ice Ball, -16 on block (-15 if amped)

You can't react to his overhead so you just have to roll the dice and hope you guess right.
The overhead into iceball or slide is extremely punishable but B32 is only -6 frames on block.

Last edited:
It's just so obnoxious to play against. The Ground Ice isn't a problem because it's banned in Kombat League but literally everything about Subzero is annoying.

19 frame F2 overhead
13 frame B32 low string
11 frame low slide

You can't react to his overhead so you just have to roll the dice and hope you guess right. The overhead and slide are extremely punishable but B32 is only -6 frames on block.
As a button masher, I’d give u that work and you’d break your controller.

2801BD7A-FE2D-475C-9453-F9DDB1042961.gif

Mine is Reptile. I played lots of MK2 and MK3 when I was little but then didn't really play fighting games until some MKX shortly before the release of MK11.
Started out with Skarlet in MK11 but have since been rocking with Nightwolf.
Reptile so dope to me. I even had the reptile g.i. joe.

I had most of the MK g.i. joe's they dropped. They were do sick. Liu kang was probably the best. Then reptile. Scorpion and sub zero were the same toy with blue and yellow.

Sonya bad big toy *******.

Unfortunately parents complained the first one was too violent and they decided to make the sequel more kid friendly and toned down the violence. They barely used their weapons at all in Ooze.
Damn forreal? I loved 2..but Damn. 1 was so gritty and dark. Felt legit like some New York ****. How you get softer and cornier after you raise the bar

We talking about favorite characters and then Annihilation. Now that I think about it I'm pretty sure Annihilation made me stop playing Mortal Kombat games :lol:

My go to was Raiden and Smoke.

Had games for the sega genesis and snes but didn't play again. Stayed with Street Fighter and Killer Instinct.

We talking about favorite characters and then Annihilation. Now that I think about it in pretty sure Annihilation made me stop playing Mortal Kombat games :lol:

Had games for the sega genesis and she's but didn't play again. Stayed with Street Fighter and Killer Instinct.
Lemme get a Glacius cameo. Bust sub zero ***. Killer instinct underrated.

:lol:
I always hated Subzero because his Ice Ball was annoying as hell :lol:
He's arguably the most annoying character in MK11

Liu Kang was actually my go to character if I absolutely needed to win, he was cheap as hell in MK1 through 3.

Fireball, fireball, fly kick, bicycle kick on repeat.

Back
Top Bottom