Mortal Kombat (2021) Out Now.

OG MK is the best movie based on a video game, ever. It was definitely cheesy but come on it was 1995 :lol:
Cheesy as hell but definitely a cult classic I think. I rewatched it recently and had a great time, it was entertaining and hilarious. Annihilation on the other hand is just painful.

The original movie also cemented Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa as the goat look for Shang Tsung.
9572062a5251e2c5ef73cbb09ae3a6a4.png

Watch out, if they keep holding out for a name actor to be Cage and don't get Reynolds they may **** around and cast Zac Efron :lol:

I don't want Reynolds either but just saying.

I currently can't name someone off the top of my head I'd want to be Johnny.

I'm fine with mostly no name actors for the most part like this cast.

Is it bad id prefer Efron over Reynolds? :lol: I don’t know what it is but that dude annoys me so much

But yes if they keep it no name I’m 100% down with that

I put OG MK with the first ninja turtles. I want more but no complaints with what was given.
😐😐😐

OG ninja turtles is goated.

The scene with the fight and the building burning and the score...art. I still think about that scenes when I think of cinematography I like. That scene was shot perfect. The music. The imagery. How the camera showed the face of April watching her home burn.

Watched the trailer again. Aside from the useless main character, that “Get over here” is really bad. It sticks out :lol:

Agreed my G, that 'Get over here' looking way out of place. Let's not ignore the fact that Great Value Scorpion shooting chain spears from some mechanism under his sleeves as opposed to out of his body.

Agreed my G, that 'Get over here' looking way out of place. Let's not ignore the fact that Great Value Scorpion shooting chain spears from some mechanism under his sleeves as opposed to out of his body.
As far as I know there's not really any consistent lore about where Scorpion's chains come from. I'm pretty sure the game lore is that it's a concealed mechanism. In MK11 he carries around the Kunai with him and in MKX it was part of some mechanism under his arm/hand.

Yeah its why the movie made his a live creature :lol:

They were playing around in some other iteration to make him a demon.

Yeah its why the movie made his a live creature :lol:

They were playing around in some other iteration to make him a demon.
He still is a demon I think, just with human form now. It's hard to keep up but if I remember correctly, he was resurrected as a spectre/demon/wraith (not sure which term they used) by Quan Chi. That's why he has all those flame abilities.

Sidenote: I hate fighting Scorpions online in MK11, he forces you into a slow game. The only more annoying character is Subzero with his constant unreactable mix-ups.

Reminds me of Ian as Magneto.

At first i was like why they cast this super old guy????

Cole being Smoke would be dope.

Aint Smoke from Czech Republic or something? :lol:

Would LOVE to see Noob Saibot. Not Monkey-Gimp Noob tho. He trash.

Reminds me of Ian as Magneto.

At first i was like why they cast this super old guy????

Cole being Smoke would be dope.

Aint Smoke from Czech Republic or something? :lol:

Would LOVE to see Noob Saibot. Not Monkey-Gimp Noob tho. He trash.

Noob Saibot is my favorite MK character ever.

Back
Top Bottom