First Look: DJ AM x Nike Dunk High

Any of these places taking phone orders ship? I'm in Michigan and can't find these ANYWHERE. If anything, a cool piece to add to my collection

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

I guess I stand alone in feeling these look like crap

im right their with you dj am was a awesome sneaker collector this is how he gets remembered>? smhhhhhhh

sneakerjunkie wrote:
RL Treyce wrote:
I guess I stand alone in feeling these look like crap

im right their with you dj am was a awesome sneaker collector this is how he gets remembered>? smhhhhhhh

Yeah, I wouldn't say "crap" but these are pretty sad.
Poorly made and inferior materials
Why not a DJ AM with supreme materials and quality?

you know i liked them.. but i have them 3 weeks early.. and i had a chance to get the ck guccis for 100 shipped.. and i got rid on the ams.. i think i was morestuck on the concept on who am was and not the fact that i would prob never really rock that shoe

not digging my nails into these , they seem alright , nothing i would jump off a bridge for lol . RIP his soul tho , nasty to the fullest as a disc jockey

Heads up for my 916 NT'ers

GC downtown had a FSR as of opening this morning, but only has a few select sizes left

GC arden will get theirs this afternoon

Held them in my hand and had to pass

Feels kind of cheap IMHO, but maybe I'm used to SBs or something

Just got mine in the mail today. First pair in a while that I've actually looked forward to.

DJ_AM_Dunks.JPG

these things are sitting on shelves up north. what is the price in US $? I think they are almost $200 CDN with taxes.

damn, my size 12 is sold out...

oh well... i saw some pix of these in low light and the shininess kinda turned me off...

i won't pay more than retail...

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

i went ahead and copped a 11 and 13 to trade for 2 size 12's...

you would have been better off not buying those other random sizes and continuing to search for your size...

Glad I didint wait it out and try to cop off line after RD.

MAD about them not on disco on swoosh.

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

i went ahead and copped a 11 and 13 to trade for 2 size 12's...

you would have been better off not buying those other random sizes and continuing to search for your size...
i agree that was a real dbag move all u did was prevent some other ppl from being able to get there pairs

Back
Top Bottom