First Look: Jordan V release 2011 via The Shoe Game.

I agree, patent leather makes them look like fakes or variants. why are they trying to fix something that's not broke?

I agree, patent leather makes them look like fakes or variants. why are they trying to fix something that's not broke?

Just to tease us, not give us what we want but something close to it. That way when the real leather comes we'll be fiending.

Just to tease us, not give us what we want but something close to it. That way when the real leather comes we'll be fiending.

I thought they were CDP V's tbr again, but op greased it up with vaseline. But then i noticed comments saying PL. Resulting, in a negative comment for me.

I thought they were CDP V's tbr again, but op greased it up with vaseline. But then i noticed comments saying PL. Resulting, in a negative comment for me.

The V's being released this year are whack. Metallic's are being released after 3 or 4 years again and the rest are wack like these and the primo

The V's being released this year are whack. Metallic's are being released after 3 or 4 years again and the rest are wack like these and the primo

PL? Def. Not copping

Leather all around? Def. Copping.

C'Mon JB, Don't drop the ball on these

Back
Top Bottom