First Look : Nike McFly Hypermax

via SC

33jmywy.jpg

Nike Basketball is back at it once again, as they'll be dropping yet another Air Mag inspired 'McFly' edition of one of their latest flagship hoops shoes to hit the scene. Last year, of course, the McFly Hyperdunk kicked off the summer as for the first time we saw a shoe take on the classic hits of jetstream grey and pale blue, and here we have a look at the McFly Hypermax.

Unlike the Hyperdunk, which carried over the same upper materials found in the shoe's extensive assortment of general release versions that hit retail, the McFly Hypermax features a grey satin upper and goes sans Flywire. (You weren't planning on hoopin' in these - were you?) The swoosh is a tad larger than on the GR pairs as well, and the iconic pale blue color can be found along the midsole support wrap, outsole and accenting on the upper. Details are never-ending here, as the insole graphics, tongue font, removeable strap and splatter midsole all tie back into the legend that is the Air Mag.

Expect the McFly Hypermax to drop later this summer, and while a release date isn't set just yet, we'll be sure to keep you posted on price and availability. It's likely these will be made available in the same quantities as we saw last year during the Hyperdunk drop.

33jmywy.jpg

2hdv7h4.jpg

123v4et.jpg

so47rr.jpg

w0gmm8.jpg

2n1yozn.jpg

vffsiq.jpg

5c0dx2.jpg

This is how sneakers of the 21st century are supposed to look
laugh.gif

If we can't have flying cars, give us McFly-like sneakers and more. It would be cool if Nike would build on this futuristic theme.

edit: even though this shoe is inspired by an OLD *%% movie. The insole reminds me of Saved By The Bell.

Good shoe. I might try to cop, as long as things work out better than last year. That was a complete disaster.

These look more like the actual Mcflys than the hyperdunks. They should add 2015 to the tongue.

didnt they learn? mass release or this just gets lost and buried for kids in anytown USA.. MAKE AN ICONIC shoe that everyone can buy for once

Very cool indeed.

Though the strap itself should have had the 2015 on one and the arrow on the other like the tongue on the HD McFlys.

And the flywire should have been left on the shoe UNDER the satin.

I could only wish they will be available then the Hyperdunk but we all know that's unlikely.

I really want to get my hands on these and if I do they will beaten into the ground.

heres hoping someone can come through for me on these . I am gonna ball the hell out of them.

Back
Top Bottom