FIRST LOOK SUPREME X FOAMPOSITE....PIC INSIDE *EDIT* BLACK PAIR ADDED

That Size 8 for the black foam is driving me crazy!

eek.gif
Someone on twitter just checked out a size 12 (red)

Size 8 in the Blacks is driving me nuts as well :lol:. Haven't seen anymore Red pairs though.

A size 9 also just popped up,but immediately disappeared.

I never shoulda gotten into this sneaker game.. its gunna drive me crazy

i was fine with missing out and i was gonna go on about my day, but then i seen pairs went back up  and now i'm back at the computer refreshing 
sick.gif
mean.gif

I actually got a 9.5. Wasn't expecting that. I failed horribly on the supreme flyknits

I got that size 8 black. Confirmation and everything :smokin

It's just a glitch in the system that it keeps popping up. Some people can add to cart but it's gonna ask you to remove it because it's sold out. They're just going to tell you your card is declined everything you try to check out

So both me and my wife were trying for the Red size 9.5. Figured it would give me a better chance. Surprisingly we were both successful. She used her name and cc and I used my name and my cc but the address is the same. I was at work and she was trying from home. Do you think they will cancel both orders?

I don't mind having one cancelled but I'm worried that both will be. I only wanted one anyway. Anyone have any experience with this and know what will happen?

Last edited:
So both me and my wife were trying for the Red size 9.5. Figured it would give me a better chance. Surprisingly we were both successful. She used her name and cc and I used my name and my cc but the address is the same. Do you think they will cancel both orders?

I don't mind having one cancelled but I'm worried that both will be. I only wanted one anyway. Anyone have any experience with this and know what will happen?
both will be cancelled.

So both me and my wife were trying for the Red size 9.5. Figured it would give me a better chance. Surprisingly we were both successful. She used her name and cc and I used my name and my cc but the address is the same. Do you think they will cancel both orders?

both will get cancelled IF they catch you.

Back
Top Bottom