First Niketalk Census: Results

It's was cool to participate in the First Niketalk Census. Hopefully this can be the start of many more. Props to Boilermaker X and everybody else behindthe scenes who helped compile the stats. I know this wasn't an overnight job.

sim0nsayz wrote:
There was so many pop ups and spam to download the file.
no kidding,but the results were interesting lots of kids on NT I feel old.
laugh.gif

interesting results.. my state is represented on the lower scale but not as low as I thought.. good stuff. It ranks among the louisanas and missouris , when inreality i felt it would be Alaska status.

ALso.. sz 13 was as common as sz 9. which is interesting looking at ebay when almost always that sz9 would net atleast $40-50 more.

Congrats on your daughter being born, and thank you for posting up the results. I'm really surprised only .7% of people on here (who took the test) live ina dorm room.
Also how theres only 5.x % of people with a mixed heritage.

"Responses comprising more than .75% were graphed. Other non-unique responses
included Arab, Asian, Chinese, Indian, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Pakistani, Persian,
Taiwanese, Vietnamese, West Indian. These non-unique responses totaled 4.1% of the
total and are included within the "Other" category."

Apparently some chinese, taiwanese, and vietnamese don't realize that they're east asian
smh.gif
laugh.gif

55% of Niketalk is single
90% of Niketalk has no child
27% of Niketalk is white/caucasian

Those are just a few of the things I found interesting. The .7% dorm room thing is very interesting. Thought that #would be a lot higher. I'm still looking through it though so any other things that interest me I'll edit.

Originally Posted by JPZx

55% of Niketalk is single
90% of Niketalk has no child
27% of Niketalk is white/caucasian

Those are just a few of the things I found interesting. The .7% dorm room thing is very interesting. Thought that # would be a lot higher. I'm still looking through it though so any other things that interest me I'll edit.

I lived in a dorm room this year but when out of school i live at home with guardian, i guess it could go either way. obviously the majority did the same

roll.gif
at dudes putting done/finished when they cant even take itanymore
laugh.gif

95% male, lower than I thought...
average age from 17 and 23, not surprising
ca, ny, dmv all disproportionately repped (especially va, dang)
27% white, 21% black, 16% latino, 10% east asian, this is a good racial mix

interesting study

Originally Posted by FlashEightZero

laugh.gif

As far as the other languages, was I the only one that spoke Bengali?

Which male has below a size 6 foot?
nerd.gif

Interesting.
laugh.gif
at the percentage of females on the forum. Awww, that is so low. I am sure there are a bit more than that. One factor can be that not a lotof females did the survey. I responded to the survey.

Originally Posted by FlashEightZero

average age from 17 and 23, not surprising
ca, ny, dmv all disproportionately repped (especially va, dang)
27% white, 21% black, 16% latino, 10% east asian, this is a good racial mix

interesting study
I feel the same way...

Back
Top Bottom