FIRST REEBOK PUMP BEING BROUGHT BACK AGAIN IN ORIGINAL BLACK COLORWAY

i got my solebox's for $600. paypal should clear today so we'll see if the guy ships them after seeing that auction who knows

regarding this pump quality thing its definitely an issue with the pumps themselves put your thumb or any finger for that matter over both P's on the pumpand you will feel the air sucking your thumb in, its definitely a manufacturing issue.

^technically the soleboxs are way more limited than the green ballouts and they're so impressive that they should be more expensive on the resale marketthan anything out by reebok. Good to know that people are willing to pay it since I got a pair comming. Crazy

just got my second pair of the black colorway in from hanon the left shoe has less padding than the right shoe and for that matter less than all of the othershoes i have from this 2009 release and it the fit is much butter unfortunately for me its only on one shoe. Another thing was on the right shoe the stitchingon the tongue was not done well and the threads connecting the insole to the shoe were actually causing a problem in the fitting of the shoe, I'm a littleconcerned that Reebok went a little to cheap on the manufacturing of these to keep the pricing down im a little bit disappointed by this i hope they don'tdo this with the twilight zone pumps

Originally Posted by PumpLance

^technically the soleboxs are way more limited than the green ballouts and they're so impressive that they should be more expensive on the resale market than anything out by reebok. Good to know that people are willing to pay it since I got a pair comming. Crazy

Technically, aren't all the store collab Pumps more limited than the green ballouts...or is there something I'm missing about the Solebox's inparticular. (sorry haven't been keeping up as much lately).

Got my pair of white ones from Kicks Hawaii, pretty awesome, but the pump is a bit finnicky to work. Oh well, still awesome, I just have to decide whether toever wear them now. Putting them on, really comfortable around the feet, very plush feeling

Has anyone else had issues with the toungue "sqeaking" when it rubs against the uppers? -I'm hoping a bit of baby powder will stop this

BEAUTIFUL shoe
pimp.gif

to bad i gotta $400 or better for a pair
grin.gif

for those who are still looking for the og colorways, hufsf.com just posted lots of sizes for both colorways $180.

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Has anyone else had issues with the toungue "sqeaking" when it rubs against the uppers? -I'm hoping a bit of baby powder will stop this
yup

Originally Posted by PumpLance

for those who are still looking for the og colorways, hufsf.com just posted lots of sizes for both colorways $180.

I called em...they said the biggest size they have is a 10 and I need a 12....any other stores that take phone orders????

Don't want to start an other thread for this so i'll ask here: Anyone knows how many of the 2004 retro where done? I know that some are numbered andsome aren't, how many pair where numbered? Thanks
wink.gif

only one colorway i know of what numbered and it was the white colorway in this photo, numbered to 1989 pairs. This recent release was much more limited butthe black pair is probably the most limited since it was never retro'd before.

the other colorways i don't know they weren't numbered but weren't carried many places, i know of only one spot in NY that had them which was inJamaica ave downstairs of the coliseum. Reebok.com had a few colorways too, ive only seen about 6 colorways that dropped in 2004 as well.

I may be mistaken, but I believe there was "1989" pair were Retro'd in 2004
This is an old pic. of my 2004 Retros, but you can see the # tag just below the release valve
252615411.jpg

You are correct and they didn't sell like crazy I remember seeing some on reebok com for a while. I love that pic I've seen that online before somegreat shoes

You are correct and they didn't sell like crazy I remember seeing some on reebok com for a while. I love that pic I've seen that online before somegreat shoes

Yeah... Those those 2004 Retro's I found for $29.99 at a Rugged Warehouse in Virginia... The problem was that they were a Sz. 9. And I'm a Sz. 11 Hehheh... Had to sell them...

finally got to wear my 09 pumps Love them, and with the temps in the 20's they kept my feet nice and warm perfect winter sneakers.

Back
Top Bottom