FIRST REEBOK PUMP BEING BROUGHT BACK AGAIN IN ORIGINAL BLACK COLORWAY

I have original 1993 reebok pumps for sale on ebay check it out
happy.gif

http://shop.ebay.com/hiph...;_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

got my confirmation from SNS that i secured a sz 10 of their colab and will be shipped with extras as soon as they come in..... can't wait

Has anyone heard updates on if Reebok is going to do anything to fix the pump system in these? If I pick a pair up, I'd like to have one with a functionalpump.

Also, trethosandgt, did you say these run small?

These fit true to size. I have 9.5, 10, 10.5 pairs to test and very true to size. Pump system gives you a bit more tightness for balling. Pump system does workbut not like what it used to be.

I'm very pleased with the design of the OG color way and the Cmon wealth design. The only problem is the pump system on all three pairs doesn't work.Honestly, it doesn't really matter the shoes are Hot!

laugh.gif
@ holler (aka Marty)

-Hopefully, I'll get the chance to wear mine later in the week -Plain white tee & Champion sweats FTW
smokin.gif

as for sizing..i found it wierd because Packers only had a size 9 left in their stash for the black colorway and I'm usually a size 10/10.5 ... then i saidwth .. let me try on the pair and by a long shot, the shoes were a perfect fit, a little snug but after a couple wears it just molded nicely (obviously coz ofthe pump too but just like everybody , the pump was'nt AS functional as I wanted it to be..but w/e) and the comfortability of the shoes is top notch.. notto mention just like tre mentioned in cold *!$ weather, these shoes are the way to go lol

Originally Posted by denondct1

These fit true to size. I have 9.5, 10, 10.5 pairs to test and very true to size. Pump system gives you a bit more tightness for balling. Pump system does work but not like what it used to be.

I think you guys are buggin with this sizing thing these definitely run small, I would go a half size up to anyone looking to buy a pair. And for the dudesaying he usually wears a 10-10.5 and was able to fit a 9 i think you either don't know the actual size of your foot, or you REALLY wanted a pair of these
laugh.gif
. The rule when figuring out your size is this. You should have your foot measured while seated. Then you should choose a show that has a thumbnail of roomin the front. If you can comfortably wear a size 9 and you usually wear a 10-10.5 then your most likely buying shoes way too big for your foot. If this werethe 2004 version i would say you should stick to your normal shoe size or could even go a half size down but not on these.

I just got a pair of the 2004 White/navy retros for £35 quid -don't know what sort of condition they'll be in, but I'm hoping I can restore them toa decent standard.

Originally Posted by CalibaStresz

as for sizing..i found it wierd because Packers only had a size 9 left in their stash for the black colorway and I'm usually a size 10/10.5 ... then i said wth .. let me try on the pair and by a long shot, the shoes were a perfect fit, a little snug but after a couple wears it just molded nicely (obviously coz of the pump too but just like everybody , the pump was'nt AS functional as I wanted it to be..but w/e) and the comfortability of the shoes is top notch.. not to mention just like tre mentioned in cold *!$ weather, these shoes are the way to go lol
That's a bit of a stretch. Padding is nice and cushy on these though. They remind me of my snowboarding boots.

As for sizing goes, i've mostly found reeboks to run .5 size big, but since they do run narrow lately with all the new retros, i wear my true sizeperfectly. I did order a 10.5 in my solebox colab and I'm worried they're gonna be a bit big since my 20th og colors fit perfectly with a regularsock. I'm sure the different materials affect the sizing on some of the colabs so only trying them on will tell. Good luck to those who take the chancewith a half size in either direction, but I will say after a few wears these things just get more and more comfortable..... gimme some twilight zonesalready!!!!

Another thing I noticed... Don't wear these if you're trying to creep... The E-R-S in the sole creaks & cracks like nobody's business... Lol

Originally Posted by ksmith4768

Another thing I noticed... Don't wear these if you're trying to creep... The E-R-S in the sole creaks & cracks like nobody's business... Lol

laugh.gif
very true

^^ I just noticed that today when i broke out my white pair for the finals. Its my right pair that makes the creaking sound lol ... when i got up to hand in myexam all you heard was "creak" "creak" "creak"

Back
Top Bottom