First Time Ever Camping Last night...For Copper Foams

I've never had to camp for any pair of sneakers in my 10+ years of collecting and did for the first time last night. I was only at the mall from 2am to 5:30 but it sucked. Glad I got my pair but don't think I'll ever camp again. There were Hypebeasts there talking about how they camped at HOH for 7 days and nights for the Yeezy's. What's wrong with people!!

SMH.... Every single Footlocker had these all you had to do was call the night before to see if they had your size and show up early

Yeah footlockers had em too but They stay putting all they people on first. You could be first in line and somehow end up being the 10th person to get your pair. F that I waited at footaction.

camping for these??? smfh.. im about to go get my secnond pair later today.. i got mine early. smfh.. all u gotta do is call around and you'll get spots.. smfh..

If anyone needs a pair PM me.. 200+shipping.... im out in a hr.

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

camping for these??? smfh.. im about to go get my secnond pair later today.. i got mine early. smfh.. all u gotta do is call around and you'll get spots.. smfh..

Did you shake your head enough times?

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Did you shake your head enough times?

laugh.gif
i didnt even notice that.

Dont knock him for camping out every area is different and if you really wanted the foams and got them for retail then its worth it. Sometimes its better to be safe then sorry. 
wink.gif

didnt camp but did arrive early but some stores went grimmey on dudes so i dont blame him for doing what he had to do.. plus he only camped for what 3 hrs lol cant really call that camping... smh camping is 5 hrs or more in my book
roll.gif

i wasnt even planning on getting these and just so happen to walk by footlocker this morning and cop a pair... they kinda .5 tight though....

i camped for yeezys.

Im not a hype beast. I liked the shoes. Thats why i obtained all 3 pairs

Best 6 day camp ever!

smh.gif

^ camping out is over rated! best thing to do is what i did a few years ago. call around and see whos gettin em in your area.
Go to the least hyped spot. just show up a hour or 30 mins early and be good. & when people ask just tell em you copped from Footaction or whatever your local hype spot is....

Back
Top Bottom