Fit Women Appreciation

brianmoss11.jpg

There's this middle age woman who has an exercise show early in the morning(someone must know who im taking about). She got me through some rough times.

Edit: Denise Austin

There's this middle age woman who has an exercise show early in the morning(someone must know who im taking about). She got me through some rough times.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

There's this middle age woman who has an exercise show early in the morning(someone must know who im taking about). She got me through some rough times my early teenage years.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

There's this middle age woman who has an exercise show early in the morning(someone must know who im taking about). She got me through some rough times my early teenage years.

Denise Austin is a masturbation phenomenon. For awhile I thought I was the only dude getting a wrist workout from watching her workout show on ESPN back in the days. I ought to start a Facebook group called "Denise Austin Ruined My Eyesight."

29zzvyo.jpg

Denise Austin is a masturbation phenomenon. For awhile I thought I was the only dude getting a wrist workout from watching her workout show on ESPN back in the days. I ought to start a Facebook group called "Denise Austin Ruined My Eyesight."

29zzvyo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom