fixing Jordan Jumpman Pro Quick?

more than 10 years ago I bought a pair of jordan jumpman pro quick at a footlocker store, never got the chance to wear it until now, problem is now the shoe is completely screwed. the glue is dead and needs regluing, but that's the least of the it. the jump pads/heel cushions thingy has completely dissolved for both shoes, and I have no idea how to replace them. what material is typically used for basketbal heel cushions? where can I get the materials like that?

if I can go to hardware store and buy a bar of the material similar to the jump cushion, I can bandsaw and carve a piece to fit into the slot and maybe give this pair of shoe some more life it deserves. probably not going to use it to play sports anymore, but at least it will look good for walking and other daily activities.

images of the shoe is shown here, hope someone knows how to do this, thx

cleaned out the dissolved heel cushion, what now?

Last edited:
"more than 10 years ago I bought a pair of jordan jumpman pro quick at a footlocker store, never got the chance to wear it until now"

So, you NEVER had a chance to wear a shoe in 10 YEARS bro?

btw,
These are a Grail of mines. Love the pro quicks in this color. Was my fave shoe as a child lol.

Back
Top Bottom