Flash Mob in D.C., (talking about instilling a curfew)

Joined Apr 30, 2011
third time in the last two weeks

one of these days, the clerk/store owner's gonn snap and it'll be the LA riots all over again

Joined Sep 28, 2004
As a shop owner, what are your rights?

Can I throw a military grade flash bang or pepper spray canister? Smoke out the pests..

What about a door with a very strong magnetic field that will shut and lock the patrons in as the smoke fills their lungs?

Joined Aug 23, 2005
Originally Posted by Based Mod

one of these days, the clerk/store owner's gonn snap and it'll be the LA riots all over again
I'm surprised an incident like this hasn't happened already.

Joined Dec 18, 2008
Originally Posted by WallyHopp

As a shop owner, what are your rights?

Can I throw a military grade flash bang or pepper spray canister? Smoke out the pests..

What about a door with a very strong magnetic field that will shut and lock the patrons in as the smoke fills their lungs?
I would love to do this.

Joined Oct 8, 2007
Originally Posted by Mo Matik

Originally Posted by Based Mod

I'm surprised an incident like this hasn't happened already.
As much as I am sure these guys would like to do something, they really shouldn't. Imagine them doing any harm to these girls. The media and public would destroy them just cause it is over something like snacks. I bet people would make it as big as the Oscar Grant thing for no damn reason.

Joined Mar 8, 2009
All this coverage flash mobs are getting is not a good thing. The coverage is helping to spread the word.

Joined Aug 4, 2011
Keep a pit bull behind the counter

Originally Posted by RedMan

All this coverage flash mobs are getting is not a good thing. The coverage is helping to spread the word.
Your right this is just making it worse

Joined Apr 22, 2008
smh Animals

The gas station in my area has had signs for about a year now stating that only 5 underage patrons at any one time are allowed in the store. Ahead of the game

flatfoot888

Banned
Joined Jun 11, 2006
you guys dont know how i am praying something like this happens to a few sneakers stores at downtown Fulton street in brooklyn

Top Bottom