Flat wings or drum sticks?

Flat wings or drum sticks?

• Total voters
Well then I like big nuggets...PAUSE! :lol: But nah I mean tenders, filets, etc.

And when I'm talking "nugget" I'm talking about McDonalds or frozen food section trash. :smh:
When you go to places like Red Robin, Applebee's, etc., do you order chicken fingers?

When you go to places like Red Robin, Applebee's, etc., do you order chicken fingers?

You will never find me at either of those places. I'm too picky. I don't eat at chains or fast food unless I'm in the middle of nowhere on a road trip.

Dry as in no sauce because, sure, but I am not sure how you can determine "juiciness" from the pics posted.
If wings are juicy enough, a lot of the time the oils will seep through the skin and you can see a little bit of glistening on the surface of the wing. The ones in the pic just looks like a desert.

If wings are juicy enough, a lot of the time the oils will seep through the skin and you can see a little bit of glistening on the surface of the wing. The ones in the pic just looks like a desert.
So you said a lot of the time.........meaning there are times that it doesn't happen.

Why couldn't this be one of those times?

Yea, you can't tell much from that picture man.

Are strips the same as tenders?
Are nuggets, boneless wings, and popcorn chicken all the same?
I think strips and tenders are the same, breast meat cut lengthwise

nuggets are blended meat

popcorn chicken is different different places

sometimes made from thigh I think

never had boneless wings cause I’m not a child

but i think they might just be dressed nuggets Or breast cut into quarters

Last edited:
Like my poultry best in sandwich form but for the topic at hand I'm not picky, they're both getting picked clean

I eat both but since we choosing then drums.

A FLAT COULD NEVER!!!

59DEBA1E-4DBC-4001-8DBF-E54F8DD7F5F9.jpeg

drums got more meat....but flats have more flavor (fat)

depends what you feelin like when its your turn to grab

Flats easy and also dry rubs so I can dip into sauce as well because it still has crisp and crunch

Been itching to air fry wings (first time) but can't find flats anywhere around me. Trader Joe's has 'em frozen but the lines to get in are still absurd.

Back
Top Bottom