Fleet Foxes

Joined Jul 11, 2007
Anyone else like them?

Beautiful stuff, I've been listening to Fleet Foxes/Sun Giant EP since it came out, White Winter Hymnal, both versions of Mykonos, Blue Ridge Mountains,Sun Giant, Ragged Wood.....all awesome songs.

Plus I love their album artwork.

Joined Nov 28, 2007
Both CD's that they have released have been my favorite releases in a long long time. Beautiful.

Joined Dec 9, 2006
Pretty good stuff, and in my opinion one of the better indie albums of the year...even though it was a down year

Joined Jul 11, 2007
I recommend the alternate version of "Mykonos," off the Mykonos 7", it's interesting. Sped up and still melancholy but less empty-sounding.

Joined Oct 1, 2006
never thought i'd see this post on NT...AMAZING BAND...have the vinyls of self titled and Sun Giant...such a good band

Joined Nov 28, 2007
Originally Posted by FPListheillest

I've heard numerous positive reviews.. gonna have to check them out. What do they sound like?

Closest single thing I can think of.

Joined Jul 23, 2005
Great band.

This thread is the PERFECT example of why we need subforums here. Unfortunately, this post will probably dive to page 5 within a few hours never to be seenagain.

Joined Aug 23, 2008
Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

never thought i'd see this post on NT

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

Great band.

This thread is the PERFECT example of why we need subforums here. Unfortunately, this post will probably dive to page 5 within a few hours never to be seen again.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now