Fleet Foxes

Anyone else like them?

Beautiful stuff, I've been listening to Fleet Foxes/Sun Giant EP since it came out, White Winter Hymnal, both versions of Mykonos, Blue Ridge Mountains,Sun Giant, Ragged Wood.....all awesome songs.

Plus I love their album artwork.

fleet_foxes.jpg

Both CD's that they have released have been my favorite releases in a long long time. Beautiful.

Pretty good stuff, and in my opinion one of the better indie albums of the year...even though it was a down year

I recommend the alternate version of "Mykonos," off the Mykonos 7", it's interesting. Sped up and still melancholy but less empty-sounding.

never thought i'd see this post on NT...AMAZING BAND...have the vinyls of self titled and Sun Giant...such a good band

Originally Posted by FPListheillest

I've heard numerous positive reviews.. gonna have to check them out. What do they sound like?

album-The-Beach-Boys-Pet-Sounds.jpg

Closest single thing I can think of.

Great band.

This thread is the PERFECT example of why we need subforums here. Unfortunately, this post will probably dive to page 5 within a few hours never to be seenagain.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

never thought i'd see this post on NT

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

Great band.

This thread is the PERFECT example of why we need subforums here. Unfortunately, this post will probably dive to page 5 within a few hours never to be seen again.

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom