FlightClub LA Jobbed Me. Advertised 2009 Foams Sent 2010 Versions

2010 release should have never happened.

OP, I'm glad this is getting handled for you

2010 release should have never happened.

OP, I'm glad this is getting handled for you

Easiest way to tell the diff from 09 and 10 is the 09 is made in Taiwan. FTLA has a good staff. I'm sure it was an honest mistake.

Easiest way to tell the diff from 09 and 10 is the 09 is made in Taiwan. FTLA has a good staff. I'm sure it was an honest mistake.

Originally Posted by ploisback

roll.gif
Got 'em
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by Asia

Flightclub is reliable. I don't care what people say about their prices.. they are reliable..  

At those prices, the least of my concerns should be reliability...that's a given...that doesn't justify the prices...
seriously. if you want to run a business that is a given..

Flightclub is reliable. I don't care what people say about their prices.. they are reliable..  

At those prices, the least of my concerns should be reliability...that's a given...that doesn't justify the prices...
seriously. if you want to run a business that is a given..

you get what you pay for buddy.. 
grin.gif

What?
laugh.gif
I take it you never ran a business

grin.gif

What?
laugh.gif

Just a reminder that people lose sight of, Flight Club is a consignment shop. People looking to re-sell set the price, not the store itself. My only beef with FCNY is that they don't notify you on time when your shoe sells. It's ridiculous.

Just a reminder that people lose sight of, Flight Club is a consignment shop. People looking to re-sell set the price, not the store itself. My only beef with FCNY is that they don't notify you on time when your shoe sells. It's ridiculous.

grin.gif

What?
laugh.gif

Why don't you open up your own store and let me know since your so wise...

grin.gif

What?
laugh.gif

Why don't you open up your own store and let me know since your so wise...

Back
Top Bottom