FlightClub LA Jobbed Me. Advertised 2009 Foams Sent 2010 Versions

I had the 09 and 10 eggplants. I got rid of my 09's before the 10's dropped but knew instantly when I bought the 10's they weren't made well. especially after comparing them to my coppers which dropped a month earlier. The bottom sole on 2010 eggplants is a lil thin compaired to other foams, but the dead give away is the dull shine on the shoe itself and the foam being a lil flimsy and thin. The side of the shoe will get a indent everytime I took a step and i noticed it so much I had to get rid of them. Didn't look good, 2009 eggs are a keeper. I need a new pair. anyone getting rid of a 10.5?...lol

I had the 09 and 10 eggplants. I got rid of my 09's before the 10's dropped but knew instantly when I bought the 10's they weren't made well. especially after comparing them to my coppers which dropped a month earlier. The bottom sole on 2010 eggplants is a lil thin compaired to other foams, but the dead give away is the dull shine on the shoe itself and the foam being a lil flimsy and thin. The side of the shoe will get a indent everytime I took a step and i noticed it so much I had to get rid of them. Didn't look good, 2009 eggs are a keeper. I need a new pair. anyone getting rid of a 10.5?...lol

Originally Posted by jordan3cement

300 is ridiculous for a pair of shoes in general. its tough when you love a shoe so much but the only thing keeping you from getting a pair such a steep tag on it. i know they retail for 200 but damn.. 
grin.gif

dont even check on da latest price for da lebron south beach joints
laugh.gif

300 is ridiculous for a pair of shoes in general. its tough when you love a shoe so much but the only thing keeping you from getting a pair such a steep tag on it. i know they retail for 200 but damn.. 
grin.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

grin.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 please stop there. you either have a great income or you aren't living on your own. you must be one of those dudes on craigslist saying "my shoes go for ____ on flight club" i could post at least 50 shoes on there that can EASILY be found for a way better price. they must love you.. their watches and hats are okay. but dude. they want upwards to 425 for a freakin pair of copper foams?! i just went to the mall and seen them for 130. justify that. its hard times and you may one day have to look for a deal.

sorry we ain't ballin like you bro.
where is your mall at that there are copper foams for $130.00

in Alaska ?

i'll take the trip down there to buy them all up and give you $120.00 just for the hook up

you sure there real at that price

if you crying about the prices now you going to need a another hobby next year when all nike products will get a price increase

this is an expensive hobby if you dont have the cash to spend even at retail or a slight discount i would find something else to take up your time

the newest eggplants and coppers sat for the longest at the shiekh stores in my area bro.. even went down to 100.. i'm seriously gonna check the mall and see what i can do cause i'm tired of people having to pay ridiculous prices for these..
where are u located?? im actually looking for a 8 or 8.5

grin.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 please stop there. you either have a great income or you aren't living on your own. you must be one of those dudes on craigslist saying "my shoes go for ____ on flight club" i could post at least 50 shoes on there that can EASILY be found for a way better price. they must love you.. their watches and hats are okay. but dude. they want upwards to 425 for a freakin pair of copper foams?! i just went to the mall and seen them for 130. justify that. its hard times and you may one day have to look for a deal.

sorry we ain't ballin like you bro.

in Alaska ?

i'll take the trip down there to buy them all up and give you $120.00 just for the hook up

if you crying about the prices now you going to need a another hobby next year when all nike products will get a price increase

this is an expensive hobby if you dont have the cash to spend even at retail or a slight discount i would find something else to take up your time

the newest eggplants and coppers sat for the longest at the shiekh stores in my area bro.. even went down to 100.. i'm seriously gonna check the mall and see what i can do cause i'm tired of people having to pay ridiculous prices for these..

160 j's deep sounds like you tryin to resale, that pretty lame brah brah. why dont you just take a hike if you a re-seller, if not then excuse me for thinkin thaT. GOOD EVENING ALL!

160 j's deep sounds like you tryin to resale, that pretty lame brah brah. why dont you just take a hike if you a re-seller, if not then excuse me for thinkin thaT. GOOD EVENING ALL!

Originally Posted by ekhunter

what do you think i am all star  
btw i dont resell new releases i buy for shops that give me the cash up front and make a small profit on each pair 

and i'm not that ambitious to go from ny to la 

Originally Posted by ekhunter

what do you think i am all star  
btw i dont resell new releases i buy for shops that give me the cash up front and make a small profit on each pair 

and i'm not that ambitious to go from ny to la 

Originally Posted by ninjahood

grin.gif

laugh.gif
I just looked.....
eek.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

grin.gif

laugh.gif
I just looked.....
eek.gif

Been trying to get rid of my 09 sz 10 @ a reasonable price forever and people are paying $300+
tired.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Been trying to get rid of my 09 sz 10 @ a reasonable price forever and people are paying $300+
tired.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by senor chang

in Alaska ?

Just sent you a PM....I've got access to a sz.8

Originally Posted by senor chang

in Alaska ?

Just sent you a PM....I've got access to a sz.8

Back
Top Bottom