flightposite IIIs ?

I wanted to know how was the reaction to the flightposite 3s on niketalk when they were released?I wasnt a niketalk member when these were released but I wasin love with the shoes.Wanted know who felt the same way about these and if people have pics can you please post.

i dont remember, but i know i need another pair.

bought the black/gold ones from the nike outlet for 29.99 back then.

and til this day.... the most comfy shoe i ever hooped in.

pimp.gif

I know I just got me another pair ds the black and blue.I just dont see many or hear much about em.

straight carnaged my feet when i wore them. i had to take them off like 3 times a day back in 10 grade. i still got the black/blue but it's damn nearimpossible to wear with the original insole.

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT SIZE THOSE ARE...I HAVE TWO PAIRS SO FAR...LOVE EM.!

These are called the Adidas Crazy 2 Samples for Kobe Bryant when he used to be with Adidas.

THANK GOD THESE ARE ONLY SAMPLES.

Say what you want. I wasn't a NT'er nor did I know about this place back then. But dudes that played ball and even all the regular joe's I knewswore by these. Even then the Gold pair (probably because they were the only one to end up on clearance racks lol).

Me and one of my good friends (non-sneaker head) are both flat footed. He would rock these damn near every day back then. Even to this day everytime he sees mewearing a pair of foams he'll bring these up and how comfortable they are.

i had trouble with these when i hooped on my big toe it would scrap the top and i would have a fat gash after a day of hoop. So i sent them to the PI!!

These were really comfortable, but the top button never stayed closed.
The black/blue and team based colorways were sick.

Back
Top Bottom