flightposite IIIs ?

People who think the flightposite IIIs are ugly are mentally unstable. These are one of the sickest shoes ever made by Nike, hands down.

I loved them. They did pretty good in 2001. Watchin' Penny wear the white/graphite and blk/blk sold me on the FP3 hard body. I remember Allan Houston andAntonio Davis rockin' the blk/blue in the 2001 playoffs...

Originally Posted by KingJay718

I loved them. They did pretty good in 2001. Watchin' Penny wear the white/graphite and blk/blk sold me on the FP3 hard body. I remember Allan Houston and Antonio Davis rockin' the blk/blue in the 2001 playoffs...

I wonder is there any pics floating around of them wearing them?

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

People who think the flightposite IIIs are ugly are mentally unstable. These are one of the sickest shoes ever made by Nike, hands down.
No you are mentally unstable for thinking these are I quote: These are one of the sickest shoes ever made by Nike, hands down.
tired.gif

Bye far one of the ugly sneakers made by Nike.
pimp.gif

But hey I guess each his own.

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

Maybe your mentally unstable for thinking these are one of the sickest shoes ever made by Nike.

They can be the most comfortable sneakers ever made, but damn, these are UGLY plain out ugly.

I've seen worst, but these are ugly lol

Nike gave Lindsey Hunter white/powder blue/yellow PE's, when the Lakers had MPLS night. He also got a white/purple PE.

Antonio Daniels wore the white/blk ones in the 2001 playoffs, when he was with the Spurs

But of course, Allan Houston had the white/blue with orange pods. So sick.

pimp.gif
KingJay718 wrote:

But of course, Allan Houston had the white/blue with orange pods. So sick.

yeah i was just about to add the Knicks colorway..... those were out-of-control
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

An ok shoe. I still have my Black/Blue pair, and I'm convinced that if he didn't go to And 1, those would've been KG's.....especially with theblack/blue colorway. These were so so for hooping to me.....the buttons never stayed closed and trying to relaced these things was damn nearimpossibe....better outdoor than in....sorta like the LeBron 4's.

i love these for hooping i got them real cheap at a marshals and they were the most comfortable shoe i have ever hooped in

These are my least favorite Flights, but they still are really nice. The black-based and gold colorways were so sick, it would be nice to see them release.

What killed this shoe were the TB releases, there were way too many.

On the release of these here in DC,Md area everybody had these on and I mean everybody.You guys got me ready to cop a second pair.

these are the most comfy kicks ever... I still got the blk/blue and all blks , I had the navy blue BG's but some moron put them in the dryer when I was inthe barracks doing laundry on a sunday afternoon... I wanted to kill that $*^##%&$#%%**.................................. I need these to retro, the rentcan wait

These kinda look like they ripped the eyes out of some giant fly and smashed em on these. No disrespect, but these nor the Flightposite 2s still aint gotnothin on the Flightposite 1s.

i got a pair of the kobe 2's. i like them. still looking for some size 8 deadstock.
nerd.gif

Wore my blk/blues today. Another good day at UMBC, minus my Developmental Bio exam.

Back
Top Bottom