Flocka girl bad as hell, BREHS.

Every female that gives you a tingling sensation in your cartoon underwear doesn't deserve a thread.
TOzSZ3P.gif

Why the shots, breh? 
laugh.gif

Post better. 
indifferent.gif

hialeah has a bunch of cubans and a lot of ref style girls......wtf are you guys talking about man ? lmao im still in hialeah i wish there was a bunch of tammys around......

She looks better in person. Seen her around these parts cause I live in Waka's stomping grounds. She has a lot of sex appeal. If you live in Atlanta though or Spanish Harlem she's the base model

This. Would still hit but not "bad as hell."
Who's bad as hell then?She's cute, mass is right and it's all real. These NT standards...

You said it yourself. "She's cute"

Cute with a nice body doesn't equal bad as hell to me. Bad as hell = a 9 or 10 in my book.

I need someone to be more than just cute to be bad as hell. Needs to wow me.

I'm tempted to take pics in Hialeah now just to prove you wrong lol.
get their numbers and lets take them to PT's tonight....................id have to get the pics from my BM but i had "flocka girl bad as hell" --- tammy shout out me and my BM on ig like 2 years ago ........flockas girl followed my girl because my girl had tagged her on some corny mothers day e-card , so flockas girl would see the pics of me and my baby that my bm would post......after like 6 months i insta-dm'd flockas girl telling her   "ay you know my bm you follow her on ig , please help me get her back !" , she was like " okay but you gotta tell me what you did first" .......i explained that it was just mutual arguments and what not and she went and posted a tweegram tagging me and my BM lol , i instantly got like 25 follows right after she posted that ......pretty cool .....i got my bm back to but we fought again lol 

shorty is nice but cant spell she put on the tweegram " natalis , luigi loves you any man that would take his time to make his girl smile HAVE my vote"

HAVE my vote ? 

Last edited:

Cute with a nice body doesn't equal bad as hell to me. Bad as hell = a 9 or 10 in my book.

Ok. So you saying she has to look better than that to wow you? I admit I've seen girls that look better but theres prolly girls that look better than them also. 

Ok. So you saying she has to look better than that to wow you? I admit I've seen girls that look better but theres prolly girls that look better than them also. 

Yup. Born and raised in LA and live here now. Spent 4 years in Atlanta. Go to Vegas often. I guess I don't wow easily.

Yup. Born and raised in LA and live here now. Spent 4 years in Atlanta. Go to Vegas often. I guess I don't wow easily.
These three places will defiantly give you a different perspective on what a beautiful wpmen truly looks like.  Me and my folks have busted down many of chicks that look just like her out in the IE.  She would be a dime a dozen out in Cali and NY.  And in the ATL I'd be to struck on those flawless voluptuous brown skins to even pay her any type of attention

Back
Top Bottom