FLOYD MAYWEATHER BIRTHDAY PARTY PICS ...CHECK OUT WHAT 50 CENT BOUGHT HIM plus a 1.5 mill watch

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

FIfty won so many mill bett oi n on money... A cpl hundred k on a whip is jus his tip... Quit gossipin...females

Wait.................................................................What?

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Y'all salty that your friends have no money

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS wrote:
Floyd Money Maywether has transformed himself into a woman beating punk. He used his powerful hands to punch his kid's mother in the head if most of you have not read/ heard about it. In fact Mayweather is due back in court on March 10th 2011 and faces 34 years in Prison if convictied on all charges which includes domestic battery, felony grand larceny, coercion and robbery. He will most likely definitely be convicted on the Domestic battery charges since there is video / pictures of his "baby's momma" being wheeled out of her home on a  stretcher after Mayweather attacked her. I personally think he's an idiot. He has a lot of money and fame and theres no excuse for him so lose his cool and beat up a completely defenseless woman. If sentenced to the maximum Mayweather will be 77 years old when he comes out of prison.Mayweather had a lot of fights but this could be his toughest come March 10th. He put himself in this situation and it's 100% his fault. If ya'll wanna see the video that shows Mayweather's wife being wheeled out on a  stretcher after the assault i've posted a link to the video and article.

[url=http://offthebench.nbcsports.com/2011/01/04/video-of-floyd-mayweather-jr-s-girlfriend-being-wheeled-out-on-a-stretcher/]http://offthebench.nbcspo...eled-out-on-a-stretcher/[/url]

I would not of gave Mayweather any gifts for what he did if I knew him personally.
really son...

you sound like you should be on "The View" or Hosting some show on the "E" channel.

pull your skirt down, you smelling real fishy.

Floyd Money Maywether has transformed himself into a woman beating punk. He used his powerful hands to punch his kid's mother in the head if most of you have not read/ heard about it. In fact Mayweather is due back in court on March 10th 2011 and faces 34 years in Prison if convictied on all charges which includes domestic battery, felony grand larceny, coercion and robbery. He will most likely definitely be convicted on the Domestic battery charges since there is video / pictures of his "baby's momma" being wheeled out of her home on a  stretcher after Mayweather attacked her. I personally think he's an idiot. He has a lot of money and fame and theres no excuse for him so lose his cool and beat up a completely defenseless woman. If sentenced to the maximum Mayweather will be 77 years old when he comes out of prison.Mayweather had a lot of fights but this could be his toughest come March 10th. He put himself in this situation and it's 100% his fault. If ya'll wanna see the video that shows Mayweather's wife being wheeled out on a  stretcher after the assault i've posted a link to the video and article.

[url=http://offthebench.nbcsports.com/2011/01/04/video-of-floyd-mayweather-jr-s-girlfriend-being-wheeled-out-on-a-stretcher/]http://offthebench.nbcspo...eled-out-on-a-stretcher/[/url]

I would not of gave Mayweather any gifts for what he did if I knew him personally.
really son...

you sound like you should be on "The View" or Hosting some show on the "E" channel.

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

FIfty won so many mill bett oi n on money... A cpl hundred k on a whip is jus his tip... Quit gossipin...females

50 putta mill on pbf multiple times. Even walked n with him for de la hoya maybe?

50 putta mill on pbf multiple times. Even walked n with him for de la hoya maybe?

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

Originally Posted by sevit86

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

2c0dax.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

is this real?
looks fake lol...he looks down at the spot he wants to slip at...and when you get up from a fall you usually look at what made you slip
nah that dude really bit it. i slowed it down and he hit the floor hard as *#!# and fast. lol.
he aint look cause he gotta get outta the cameras view lol

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

Originally Posted by sevit86

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

2c0dax.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

is this real?
looks fake lol...he looks down at the spot he wants to slip at...and when you get up from a fall you usually look at what made you slip
nah that dude really bit it. i slowed it down and he hit the floor hard as *#!# and fast. lol.
he aint look cause he gotta get outta the cameras view lol

um.....yes. 

um.....yes. 

Originally Posted by Put em up

really son...

First of all i'm not your son because you are NOT my father. 2nd of all i'm speaking the truth and i'm being real Floyd Money Mayweather was stupid for beating up a woman especially if it was his own Baby's mother.
You seem to find nothing wrong with it as you are probaly one of the types that don't find anything wrong with physically abusing another woman.Last of all I dont wear skirts because I'm not a female
grin.gif

No hasrsh feelings to you or nothing I just felt ya disrespected me by telling me "to pull my skirt down "
I mean whats thats supposed to mean i'm acting like a girl? I dont think so. I think i'm acting like a respectful man who cares about the safety of women who are at risk of being abused by their own boyfriends/lovers.
I mean if ya got nothing nice to say me , try not saying anything to me at all. Have a wonderful day Mr. "put em up", & the same goes for everyone here on Niketalk. Enjoy the day! Peace out!

Originally Posted by Put em up

really son...

First of all i'm not your son because you are NOT my father. 2nd of all i'm speaking the truth and i'm being real Floyd Money Mayweather was stupid for beating up a woman especially if it was his own Baby's mother.
You seem to find nothing wrong with it as you are probaly one of the types that don't find anything wrong with physically abusing another woman.Last of all I dont wear skirts because I'm not a female
grin.gif

No hasrsh feelings to you or nothing I just felt ya disrespected me by telling me "to pull my skirt down "
I mean whats thats supposed to mean i'm acting like a girl? I dont think so. I think i'm acting like a respectful man who cares about the safety of women who are at risk of being abused by their own boyfriends/lovers.
I mean if ya got nothing nice to say me , try not saying anything to me at all. Have a wonderful day Mr. "put em up", & the same goes for everyone here on Niketalk. Enjoy the day! Peace out!

Originally Posted by ksteezy

It's not hate, you guys have to admit that this is a bit suspect...I mean they are not even family and it's not like they grew up together, how cool can two grown men with very busy lives become in what?...6-7 years??...but hey power to the bromance!

Didnt shaq buy a car for a teammate? Maybe I'm wrong

Originally Posted by ksteezy

It's not hate, you guys have to admit that this is a bit suspect...I mean they are not even family and it's not like they grew up together, how cool can two grown men with very busy lives become in what?...6-7 years??...but hey power to the bromance!

Didnt shaq buy a car for a teammate? Maybe I'm wrong

Back
Top Bottom