FLOYD MAYWEATHER BIRTHDAY PARTY PICS ...CHECK OUT WHAT 50 CENT BOUGHT HIM plus a 1.5 mill watch

Originally Posted by Qualmes

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Y'all salty that your friends have no money
Basically...this is what rich friends do...just like poor people buy there friends bottles of alcohol and take um out to dinner
laugh.gif

Basically.

Originally Posted by Qualmes

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Y'all salty that your friends have no money
Basically...this is what rich friends do...just like poor people buy there friends bottles of alcohol and take um out to dinner
laugh.gif

Basically.

I don't know if it's just me, but I can't live that life, even if I was that rich. I'd have a hard time telling the exact time on that watch.

I don't know if it's just me, but I can't live that life, even if I was that rich. I'd have a hard time telling the exact time on that watch.

That to 50 is equal to me going to the bar and throwing up $20 bucks for a round of drinks for my boys.
laugh.gif
Let him him do what he wants with his money. All he has to do is tweet something about something and go make it back in a day.
laugh.gif

If I had that type of money, I'd spoil the hell out of the people that have been with me since day 1.

That to 50 is equal to me going to the bar and throwing up $20 bucks for a round of drinks for my boys.
laugh.gif
Let him him do what he wants with his money. All he has to do is tweet something about something and go make it back in a day.
laugh.gif

If I had that type of money, I'd spoil the hell out of the people that have been with me since day 1.

All the dudes in here saying they wouldnt buy a gift like that for their boy are probably the same ones giving there last coins to a chick to go shopping while you sit at home with top ramen SMH

All the dudes in here saying they wouldnt buy a gift like that for their boy are probably the same ones giving there last coins to a chick to go shopping while you sit at home with top ramen SMH

Originally Posted by JordanFean23

50 has to be hitting that. Never will I ever buy another man a maybach unless he is my son or my father or some *++.

[hypo]What if he was the father of your son? Then would you buy him a 'bach? [/thetical]

Originally Posted by JordanFean23

50 has to be hitting that. Never will I ever buy another man a maybach unless he is my son or my father or some *++.

[hypo]What if he was the father of your son? Then would you buy him a 'bach? [/thetical]

Originally Posted by So Slickening

Got a nice watch but still lookin at the time from your cell phone 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by So Slickening

Got a nice watch but still lookin at the time from your cell phone 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blazinRook

Originally Posted by 200biz

50 always buys his friends gifts like this so does akon, birdman, & diddy
But to the guy said u never seen 50 linked to women what about vivca, mya, ciara, and chelsea
I stand corrected..from an outside perspective, it just seems suspect..I don't really pay attention to them so I guess I am an outsider..but i know who does pay attention to 'em...

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
At yall saying "This is lame" or "wheres the women" 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This is pretty bromantic..u ain't never see this dudes linked with girls..and he actually bought his friend a gift..that's kinda weird to me. I usually come out n celebrate with folk, buy a round..but actually buying something for dude.. And a phantom at that ..
Ok so let me get this straight..You apparently have 24 access to their lives since you "never seen them linked with girls" ....Right? And when you have money (which you obviously don't) you can hopefully buy more than a round
broo if you wanna have a manage a trois wit 50 and floyd go ahead...don't let my opinion bother you, its not that serious.
U seem to be more interested in that than me

Originally Posted by 200biz

50 always buys his friends gifts like this so does akon, birdman, & diddy
But to the guy said u never seen 50 linked to women what about vivca, mya, ciara, and chelsea
I stand corrected..from an outside perspective, it just seems suspect..I don't really pay attention to them so I guess I am an outsider..but i know who does pay attention to 'em...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
At yall saying "This is lame" or "wheres the women" 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This is pretty bromantic..u ain't never see this dudes linked with girls..and he actually bought his friend a gift..that's kinda weird to me. I usually come out n celebrate with folk, buy a round..but actually buying something for dude.. And a phantom at that ..
Ok so let me get this straight..You apparently have 24 access to their lives since you "never seen them linked with girls" ....Right? And when you have money (which you obviously don't) you can hopefully buy more than a round
broo if you wanna have a manage a trois wit 50 and floyd go ahead...don't let my opinion bother you, its not that serious.
U seem to be more interested in that than me

Back
Top Bottom