Floyd Mayweather Jr. Announces his Comeback!!! - Mayweather vs Marquez is ON!!!(NEW VID ADDED!)

i came in here looking for the "new vid added" and just couldn't stop
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at the arguments

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

it sure looks like Im some Mayweather fan ... who just follows him cus of 50 cent.

anything else to add smart guy, cus I enjoy destroying dim witted folks feeble attempts at insults and disproving their unfounded/factless based points.
You are a mayweather fan cuz even the casual observer knows that mayweather fights are boring as hell...ask your boyfriend. Here you are defending his swagger
laugh.gif

and yeah I am a smart guy so I will add that none of your rebuttles made any sense you sound like a fool defending Mayweather...he can't beat pacman but will try since the he owes the IRS 7 mill.

You probably saw him on WWE and thought man he is bad !*! cuz he beat the BIg SHOW
roll.gif

Show.mayweather.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Rustico Torrecampo
Medgoen Singsurat
Nedal Hussein
Lelohonolo (sp) Ledwaba
Agapito Sanchez

If you are a Pacquiao fan, you would know those opponents or even at least heard of their names in casual boxing conversations about Pacquiao. I'm noteven claiming to be one of the bigger Pacquiao fans... (Penalosa has always been my favorite Pinoy boxer) but the common Filipino boxing fan (not casual fan)would recognize those names for their significance in Pacquiao's career.

this thread turned stupid.

gunna.. i don't know honestly how you reply to some of these dudes on here who swear they got insight.

Pacquiao guna knock out Mayweather if they ever meet. I hate Mayweather. Hope he gets knocked the F out.

Originally Posted by 49ers650

Expect a war with PBF winning

He never fights wars. Never goes toe 2 toe, but as much as I dont like PBF, he is the best BOXER. If he does go toe to toe with Pacquiao, he will lose. Its nothis game.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Pacquiao guna knock out Mayweather if they ever meet. I hate Mayweather. Hope he gets knocked the F out.

You know him personally? Or You just dont like him?

No one who has said Manny would knock Floyd out has given a reason why... I just dont understand it
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
seriously.

This Manny lovefest made me use Hatton at 147 and Pacquaio at 130 last night in fight night just to obliterate him
laugh.gif

Everyone talks about Floyd being the best and all. Yes he has been the best in all the fights he has had against those particular opponents he's faced.(Except for Castillo 1. He lost for real and any true boxing fan knows it.) People say Oscar beat stars passed their prime. So has Floyd.........

* Knocked out a drained Corrales who lost 18 pounds to make weight
*Blasted a washed up Gatti in 6
*Beat an overrated Zab Judah who gets knocked out in 1 round against Kostya
*Beat a nobody in Carlos Baldimir
*Beat a Delahoya way passed his prime. (didnt really even dominate if you saw the fight)
*His most significant win was against Hatton (To me the most overrated fighter of all time, who got his self handed to him by Collazo in his US debut.)

Mind you, I do give him credit for doing what hes suppose to do. Beat all his opponents! But, I cannot call the him the best because he hasnt even come closeto cleaning out his division. He's missed Cotto, Margarito, Mosley and lately he's been picking on smaller fighters just like everyone says Delahoyadoes. Im just sayin tho.

Originally Posted by TCERDA

Everyone talks about Floyd being the best and all. Yes he has been the best in all the fights he has had against those particular opponents he's faced. (Except for Castillo 1. He lost for real and any true boxing fan knows it.) People say Oscar beat stars passed their prime. So has Floyd.........

*Beat a Delahoya way passed his prime. (didnt really even dominate if you saw the fight)
*His most significant win was against Hatton (To me the most overrated fighter of all time, who got his self handed to him by Collazo in his US debut.)

Mind you, I do give him credit for doing what hes suppose to do. Beat all his opponents! But, I cannot call the him the best because he hasnt even come close to cleaning out his division. He's missed Cotto, Margarito, Mosley and lately he's been picking on smaller fighters just like everyone says Delahoya does. Im just sayin tho.

Do you think Manny can outbox Floyd in 7 out of 12 rounds?

^TCERDA this is not directed to you 'cause you gave reasons, but it seems like a few cats in here just got hate in their heart for Money May word toClayton Bigsby
smh.gif

Everyone talks about Floyd being the best and all. Yes he has been the best in all the fights he has had against those particular opponents he's faced. (Except for Castillo 1. He lost for real and any true boxing fan knows it.) People say Oscar beat stars passed their prime. So has Floyd.........

Mind you, I do give him credit for doing what hes suppose to do. Beat all his opponents! But, I cannot call the him the best because he hasnt even come close to cleaning out his division. He's missed Cotto, Margarito, Mosley and lately he's been picking on smaller fighters just like everyone says Delahoya does. Im just sayin tho.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Tcerda is on point. Mayweather got a lot to prove in my eyes. I still think he's too big n fast for pac
I do disagree wit Judah being a overated bum. He ewas undisputed welter champ and 140 champ, the loss to Kosta aintnothin to be shamed, the loss to Baldomiris.

Pac Man & PBF are similar career wise they both have beaten overmatched, over the hill fighters but because Pac has got JMM on his resume
Mannys career at 126 >PBFs at 147 IMO

Lemme add people got" running " mixed up.
Floyd don't run, he is the best counterpuncher in da bidness (maybe BHop is better)
Just cus he makes people miss a whole lot avg fans think he's running. No, that's defense. The best boxers in the world are the ones who connect themost n get hit the least
U wanna see no defense n no skill brawlers turn on a ufc undercard

The sweet science
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Great rebuttal Mike
laugh.gif

my probelm is that with every fighter u can nitpick on who they fought and how good that person was at the time thats y i see no point in doing it

You have your opinions and I got mine G. I aint nitpickin on anything. My biggest thing is that Floyd hasnt cleaned out his division and everyone says he'sthe greatest.
eyes.gif
I listed facts bro. I cant speak for you cuz I dont evenknow you, but I do know this, there are alot of Bandowagoners in this thread. And for the question "Do I think Pacquiao could out box Floyd in 12".Hell no!!!! He's too small for Floyd who is just as quick and Floyd is smarter with better defense, but Pacquiao has a chance if he forces Floyd to brawl.Easier said than done!

* Knocked out a drained Corrales who lost 18 pounds to make weight on the verge of retirement Morrales
*Blasted a washed up Gatti in 6 MAB
*Beat an overrated Zab Judah who gets knocked out in 1 round against Kostya Jorge Solis
*Beat a nobody in David Diaz
*Destroyed an overrated Ricky Hatton
*Beat a Delahoya way passed his prime.
*His most significant win was against JMM and he won't even give him his due rematch

Mind you, I do give him credit for doing what hes suppose to do. Beat all his opponents!

I agree with dude

glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

* Knocked out a drained Corrales who lost 18 pounds to make weight on the verge of retirement Morrales
*Beat an overrated Zab Judah who gets knocked out in 1 round against Kostya Jorge Solis
*His most significant win was against JMM and he won't even give him his due rematch

Mind you, I do give him credit for doing what hes suppose to do. Beat all his opponents!

I agree with dude

glasses.gif
I do too,

GUNNA GET IT

Pac Man & PBF are similar career wise, they both have beaten overmatched, over the hill fighters

but At Least Pac is moving up in weight to find challenges

I agree with dude

glasses.gif

laugh.gif
This guy.

GUNNA GET IT wrote:

but At Least Pac is moving up in weight to find challenges
Word!!!

moving up in weight to fight David Diaz and Ricky Hatton are not challenges imo

Manny was clearly the favorite in both those fights

Diaz was basically a glorified sparring match

Thats the only boxing PPV I refused to order because of the principles of the matter

smh.gif

I agree with dude

glasses.gif

Just an FYI, He also beat MAB (in his Prime 2003) by knockout.

Back
Top Bottom