Floyd Mayweather vs. Brian Kenny....PBF gets a "wee" bit defensive LOL (vid)

I had read the same thing that someone posted before me. Mosley used to duck Mayweather back when he was making more money, so now Mayweather is doing the samething to him.

Originally Posted by kicks4days

Brian Kenny great boxing interviews
PBF, "All these guys (Mosley, Cotto, Margarito) beating each other, no one beat Floyd Mayweather."
roll.gif

Cause you havent fought any of them =
roll.gif
laugh.gif

How floyd gonna say Im not interviewing you then ask him five questions in a row.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

**waits for the
mad.gif
"I hate this arrogant Moreno! Can't wait for him to get served by a humble warrior who doesn't run around the ring. Grrr...."**
Son said moreno.
laugh.gif

BK and PBF interviews are always worth watching.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

Originally Posted by kicks4days

Brian Kenny great boxing interviews
PBF, "All these guys (Mosley, Cotto, Margarito) beating each other, no one beat Floyd Mayweather."
roll.gif

Cause you havent fought any of them =
roll.gif
laugh.gif

How floyd gonna say Im not interviewing you then ask him five questions in a row.

LOL I said the exact same thing earlier watching SC

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by Dr FONClBrICS

what the hell is it with these reporters? dudes are just trying instigate from the get go.
Oh please

Mayweather was being an arrogant prick throughout almost the entire interview.

That was a good interview.

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by Dr FONClBrICS

what the hell is it with these reporters? dudes are just trying instigate from the get go.
Oh please

Mayweather was being an arrogant prick throughout almost the entire interview.

That was a good interview.
exactly right.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

i don't follow boxing at all...but is Floyd duckin' Pacquiao?

not at all, it wasnt until now that a floyd/manny match up even had any steam.

If Bob Arum keeps his jerk neck in place, we could se it in a yr, but Arum's dumb +#* already talkin Clotty or Cotto for Pacman.
if that happens, we'll never see floyd vs pac cus Pac AINT beatin either of those two and it would be UGLY
Quit smokin trees man. The only way the fight doesn't happen, is if PBF loses to Marquez. And I think that's a real possibility. Clotteyand Cotto would get it from Pacman. It would be a repeat of Margarito in the late rounds for Cotto.

Brian Kenny

pimp.gif

the only thing stopping PBF vs Pac is the split and probably the weight which could probably be a catch weight or something

i dunno

Clottey needs to beat Miguel

Spoiler [+]
sorry Jay
laugh.gif

Floyd can do whateva he wants now. Everyone wanna fight him now. what about when they was ducking before like Mosley.

If i was Floyd id duck and dodge too and solidify myself
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SCOfoshO

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

i don't follow boxing at all...but is Floyd duckin' Pacquiao?

not at all, it wasnt until now that a floyd/manny match up even had any steam.

If Bob Arum keeps his jerk neck in place, we could se it in a yr, but Arum's dumb +#* already talkin Clotty or Cotto for Pacman.
if that happens, we'll never see floyd vs pac cus Pac AINT beatin either of those two and it would be UGLY
Quit smokin trees man. The only way the fight doesn't happen, is if PBF loses to Marquez. And I think that's a real possibility. Clottey and Cotto would get it from Pacman. It would be a repeat of Margarito in the late rounds for Cotto.

roll.gif
If he's smoking trees you must be smoking PCP, snorting coke andshooting heroine back to back.

That stupid statement leads me to believe that you've never seen Cotto or Clottey fight.

Clutchshooter
laugh.gif
Another stupid ### that doesn't know !%$@ aboutboxing.

roll.gif

seen this earlier. this is the type of interviews that are needed, none of that safe stuff.

Brian Kenny need to get in the ring with PBF

btw Pacman don't really want it with Money Mayweather
devil.gif

I really hope that when Pacman and Mayweather fight, alot of you
guy's finally give Manny the respect he deserves.

I just got around to watching this , and as usual Brian and Floyd go at it the older ones on FNF are the same way . Brian doesnt let floyd slide with the ol imthe best in the world talk and not answer the questions and that what make them good . You will never see a Kobe or Lebron interview like that

Back
Top Bottom