Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao.....let the $#!@ talking begin!

Originally Posted by SoleFood06

SoleWoman wrote:

take the bet sole...you scared?
LMMFAO

laugh.gif
��

I do watch boxing

I'm not downplaying Paquaio

Paquiao has the most heart I seen ever in a boxer

He is a hell of a fighter

As I said earlier Cotto went away from what was working..to just sitting there and taking every punch to his face

Cotto didn't try to dodge +*%@..

You think PBF is gonna do that?

Like really?

He's too smart for that

But PBF will win, by points (a knock out is possible tho)

Most of ya'll basically saying he will get exposed for having no chin and punching power

He hasn't fought anybody..

I remember S&T saying the same exact +*%@ when he fought hatton..DLH..Marquez ect.

Paquiao will bully him relentlessly attacking and PBF can't handle that

Right?

Same +*%@ get said everytime this man fights

If you really think Pac is gonna win take the bet..

Should be easy $$ right?

floyd is a 1 shot counter puncher

only after his opponent is picked apart does he start to tee off

now from what you saw against cotto (who isnt nearly as fast as floyd)...

do you honestly think floyd will have an easy time countering manny?

if not...

how does he win the fight?

and since you watch boxing...

can you name 5 actual opponents floyd has faced in the last�10 yrs

dont get it twisted i would love for floyd to win

but you sir are talking out of your $%!$
sick.gif

You make it seem like Floyd is gonna get demolished..Thats not gonna happen

I never said Floyd is demolish Paquiao either..

but It seems like you forget how good the boy defense is..

Like manny is gonna just bulldoze him over or something
smh.gif

Manny is gonna have to knock PBF out to win and I don't see it happening

It's going to points with PBF winning

Fighters don't get too many clean punches on floyd

And he wins by doing what he does best playing D stick and move and countering and utilizing the shoulder roll to perfection as always

Frustrating Manny causing him to make mistakes

you cannot compare Cotto and PBF..cuz Cotto just stood there and went away from what was working, he didn't even try to defend himself

You think Manny is gonna get clean flush shots on PBF?

I don't think so sir

I believe the fight will be good..

But I'm riding with PBF all day

And to answer your question sir...

Zab Judah, Arturo Gatti, castillo,Diego Corrales, Baldomir , and the 3 I named earlier

Is that good enough..Or am I talking out my +## again?

some vids your viewing pleasure also

Look at the Ndou swing for the fences and hit nothing
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Im watching this fight Regardless of the winner. This will be one fight for the history, and if pacquiao loses he wont lose any respect.

if Mayweather loses he WILL lose respect. pacquiao is already in the history books just as mayweather but yea.

EVERYONE here has a point from YUNG to Sole. i honestly think theres no predicting. Freddie roach is simply a genius.

All we gotta do is wait for it to come and place bets. but thats true, ONLY way pac will win is by a KD or KO floyd will get it by the cards.

and a Rematch is a 100% IFFFFFFFF floyd LOSES... if floyd wins, and he felt he had a hard time, HELL NO will he accept a re match. HE WILL GO BACK IN TO"RETIREMENT"

Zab Judah, Arturo Gatti, castillo,Diego Corrales, Baldomir , and the 3 I named earlier

cmon now family...

judah and gatti were done by the time they fought...

corrales of course he was undefeated when they met

and i'll give you baldomir

no way in hell im giving you marquez...SIZE MATTERS ***pause***
you cannot compare Cotto and PBF..cuz Cotto just stood there and went away from what was working, he didn't even try to defend himself
in no way, shape or form would i do that

nor did i say that floyd would get crushed

You think Manny is gonna get clean flush shots on PBF?

uh YEA

where's the footage of that zab judah right hand???
wink.gif

sole its funny u say judah and gotti were "done" when Floyd beat em.....but what would u say hatton, de la hoya and cotto were when Pac beat them?definitely not in their primes lol

i
Originally Posted by jupeezy

sole its funny u say judah and gotti were "done" when Floyd beat em..... but what would u say hatton, de la hoya and cotto were when Pac beat them? definitely not in their primes lol

everyone knows de la and hatton were both done but cotto's career was no where near over

oh adn yea, floyd IS a one shot puncher, pacquiao has a HARD %$# chin, believe me i know, filipino people who can fight eat punches like it wasnt $+%%, andfilpino poeple just have mad heart,.

smh...i can't wait...i'm thru with this back and forth feels like me arguing how Kobe is better than LeBron....lol folks just don't get it

haha im with you ^^, only thing is wait for the finalization for the fight and wait for that day, my house had 80+ people in it, was crazzy as hell for thecotto fight. cant wait for mayweather.

Sole...How many pacquiao fights have you watched?..j/w ... not tryna bust balls dotn worry im a pacquiao fan..

like my good friend Clay Davis used to say "sh iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit"

i would throw one at my house...wouldnt mind, as long as there is a entrance fee paid...i had 80 people at my house for cotto/pacquiao fight. and i did NOTknow half of them...it was a bday party to for a good friend of mine but yea.

thats the thing my girl is filipino so i watch all the pacman fights...LOL! dude is a good figther true story....i'm just hype that this fight haspotential to b a great one....and that alone is a boost to me....and if it goes down in march out in vegas i will b there....

Originally Posted by jupeezy

....i'm just hype that this fight has potential to b a great one....and that alone is a boost to me....

word!

i think this could possibly be one of the biggest fights in boxing history...

and if there's a rematch!!!

whoa

sole, i hear a lot of ying-yang from your side of town...put the money up

please tell me floyd isn't sucka soft...

olympic blood testing???

REALLY!

can i get some kind of response from team mayweather (yung satellite, jupeezy, solewoman)

nerd.gif

team money may checking in. hell yeah ill put my money up if you talking to me solefood...how much you tryna lose champ? me and dev would love to empty yourpockets. and in regards to the testing...if you clean you clean...take the test. whats your boy scared of? that 30 day window is bs.

Back
Top Bottom